• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightRiku146

moomoomoo said:
>________<

his name is NOT aros! and you have NO proof.

teh heh... if we could name the BHK i'd name him bob... o_O

No one really knows his name. He might Sora's other side. The true light because he wears white. Theory.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
TwilightRiku146 said:
He might Sora's other side. The true light because he wears white. Theory.

o_O

The BHK wears Black(Darkness) and White(Light) clothing. Lives in Twilight Town. Fights the Dusk. Has the Oblivion(Darkness) and the Oathkeeper(Light) and you say he is Sora's true light?

Yeah and Mickey happens to be a transvestite and is actually Minnie.

grouchy unknown

Well, I've got an idea. Sora's name means sky in japanese. BHK's name could mean earth since he could have some connection to Sora.

khmaster316

i'm not quite sure what his name is,i doubt that it is aros thats just to simple for square, and bhk hasn't been confirmes as being sora's opposit, and if you look at a good pic of bhk, ,him and sora don't look so amazingly alike, therefor i think they will come up with a totaly different name, that means someting, that can tie the meanings together, but maybe not, who knows?

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
1. Sora, sky, already has an opposite; Riku, land.
2. Square would NEVER let a character from one of their previous games take such an important role as that of the BHK. He is a completely original character- read; not Tidus.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Yes, but he falls under the category of "FF Characters". Ever notice the way Sora, Kairi, Riku, Ansem, DiZ, and the Organization, in short, those important to the story, are not "FF Characters"?

I can see Auron having an important role similar, or rather to the same extent, to that of Leon in KH1, but not beyond that...

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Er...
BHK is an abbrevation of "Blonde Haired Kid". The issue we're discussing is what his real name.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
What I think? I have this sort of fleeting idea that he might be some incarnation of Riku; mostly because we have not seen Riku in KH2 yet. Other than that, I think it's more or less completely impossible to "predict" who/what he might be.

YoshiAngemon

.:KL:. said:
Yeah and Mickey happens to be a transvestite and is actually Minnie.

O...kay. Really not what I wanted to hear. Especially since you're bashing on the King for pulling a Rouge-the-Bat act on the Organization by being a spy, trying to find out their true intentions!

And on anything related to different things like the BHK's confirmed name, I would think the name would be Tyson, whereas his TRUE name is whatever we can call him, since we were able to name the default Gummi Ship, but we might be able to name the boy something else from the default name. We could even call him Icarus, or even Chris, or even Meat (after the guy voiced by Mike Pollock on Ultimate Muscle). Besides, Square Enix might actually hold another "Name-in-Game contest" for KH2, and the winner's name is chosen for the BHK!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back