• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ForgotenProphecy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Birth by Sleep PSP Wallpapers

thanx!!! i like them all^_^
  2. F

Simple & Clean Techno Remix

Is there an official Longer(Full) version of simple and clean, the techno remix?? Oh and sorry if i posted this in the wrong place^_^
  3. F

Whose Keyblade is Terra holding?

i think its a trianing weapon that terra uses. and i think he gives it to ven cuz he was starting the master qualification exam.
  4. F

Sony Announcement

you copy and paste the whole website URL for a link.
  5. F

KH reversed

Sorry for the other thread i messed up^^ here are some vids on reversed KH openings and songs. tell me what you think. KH1 YouTube - Simple and Clean Reversed -subbed- KH2 YouTube - Yrautcnas - SUBBED __________________ My Darkness Will Be Your Light...
  6. F

KH reversed fixed.

Sorry for the other thread i messed up^^ here are some vids on reversed KH openings and songs. tell me what you think. KH1 YouTube - Simple and Clean Reversed -subbed- KH2 YouTube - Yrautcnas - SUBBED
  7. F

Saved files.

in BBS do you think you'll need to save three different files like in RE:COM you had a seperate riku and sora file??
  8. F

Seperate Openings

i think there will be one. if there were more than one that means the openings have great significance and i doubt that.
  9. F

Where are the Oranizations Heartless's??

how come the organization people dont have a human form heartless like xehanort/xemnas and sora/roxas????? do they need kairi or someone close to them to hug them or something??
  10. F

Lost keyblade power??

Here's my theory but First check out this thread http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/141599-positive-terra-xehanort-now.html in the thread this dude daid this- If xehanort did loose the power to wield the keyblade,i think its because he has no light in his heart whatsoever...
  11. F

Theory, connecting Aqua and Riku.

so keychains are created from memories?? is that confirmed??
  12. F

Theory, connecting Aqua and Riku.

i hate it when characters never say what happened and stuff!! if your theory is true why couldnt riku leave a clue like ''here kairi i got this from a blue haired dyke'' or ''here kairi i got this from the realm of darkness'' or something??
  13. F

I think terra is xehanort!

Its just a theory!!! i wanted all of you to state your opinion not tell me what happens!!! Your idiocy will lead you to oblivion omnichaos and those who support him!!!!!!! Close this thread!!
  14. F

I think terra is xehanort!

fine if you think you know it all tell me what really happens omnichaos!!!!
  15. F

More Evidence

they dont always mention things. and did you notice right away when you saw terra!! exactly you didnt recognize their similarities so ha!!
Back