• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Evidence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrimalDark

Ok let's make this clear. If Terra WAS Xehanort, wouldn't the other apprentices recognize him when Ansem the Wise brought him in? I mean since they look SO much alike wouldn't that ring any bells? We have already seen some of the apprentices hanging aroung with Ven, chances are they also knew Terra, so i ask again, wouldn't they recognise him if Terra and Xehanort were the same person?

PrimalDark

Oh so they did recognize Terra in Xehanort but never told anyone? Yeah that makes perfect sense... And besides how long did it take us to notice the similarities between them?Two years MAXIMUM? The apprentices lived with Xehanort for I dunno how many years, you believe they wouldn't notice?

Last edited:

tomasmccann

Awards
Oh so they did recognize Terra in Xehanort but never told anyone? Yeah that makes perfect sense... And besides how long did it take us to notice the similarities between them?Two years MAXIMUM? The apprentices lived with Xehanort for I dunno how many years, you believe they wouldn't notice?
Yeah, well, let's set it this way.
Xigbar didn't exactly say "OMFG you're that blond boy with ugly pants and a weird backheld keybalde!" When he saw Roxas. But the proof he remembers is the fact that he tells Sora "Hey you suck, the others were better".
So I got a weird feeling the Organization didn't go around telling everyone "Hey that's the guy with brown hair but somehow they're white now"

VLR.XIII

If I were to shout "Xehanort! Xehanort! Xehanort!", it would just seem like I was being buggered by Xehanort...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back