• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost keyblade power??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForgotenProphecy

Here's my theory but First check out this thread
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/141599-positive-terra-xehanort-now.html

in the thread this dude daid this-

Ok, for the last time, whether Xehanort is MX, Terra, or Vanitas, they all weild keyblades.
So dont even use " Xehanort not having a keyblade" as an excuse, it gets annoying :/
Xehanort was able to open the Heart of the world, so obviously he had a keyblade one way or another, and then lost the ability to weild it

If xehanort did loose the power to wield the keyblade,i think its because he has no light in his heart whatsoever therefore looseing the keyblade wielding power.
Idk if way to dawn or souleater or that keyblade that takes hearts are considered real keyblades but if they are riku probly was able t still wield them because he had a little glimmer of light still in his heart.
and the same for vanitas cuz in one of the trailers (i think, not sure) he said he needs to make ven stronger. maybe he wants to do that for ven benifit and thats vanitas light (caring for and helping ventus) making him able to still wield the keyblade.
and in another trailer MX said something about people who give in entirely to the darkness arent (or shouldnt) be able to wield the keyblade.

what do you guys think??

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
If xehanort did loose the power to wield the keyblade,i think its because he has no light in his heart whatsoever therefore looseing the keyblade wielding power.

Keyblades choose wielders with the STRONGEST hearts, regardless of being good and evil.

and in another trailer MX said something about people who give in entirely to the darkness arent (or shouldnt) be able to wield the keyblade.

That's because the act of giving into the seduction of darkness is considered weakness. Say a person is born completely evil and has no darkness in their hearts, the Keyblade would still chose him if he has a really strong heart. (although there are no confirmed evidences of a person who is pure darkness)

ForgotenProphecy

If thats so then wouldnt the organization have keyblades cuz they were able to form human nobodies because they had strong hearts.
how is a heart strong if its evil and how is someone born evil but has no darkness.

Gram

Banned
Awards
If thats so then wouldnt the organization have keyblades cuz they were able to form human nobodies because they had strong hearts.
how is a heart strong if its evil and how is someone born evil but has no darkness.
U NEED A HEART to weild a keyblade, thus all the ven=roxas theories

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
If that's so then wouldn't the organization have keyblades cuz they were able to form human nobodies because they had strong hearts.
Not necessarily. One can have a strong heart enough to create a nobody, but not to wield a keyblade. Plus a strong heart isn't the only requirement of a keyblade wielder. More are said to exist, but this is the only one we know of right now.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Ok then howcome they didnt have keyblades in thier human form??

Not necessarily. One can have a strong heart enough to create a nobody, but not to wield a keyblade. Plus a strong heart isn't the only requirement of a keyblade wielder. More are said to exist, but this is the only one we know of right now
points to this^
on top of that every1 in bbs was trained by a master to weild theres, the only 2 that didnt have masters r sora and riku.

ForgotenProphecy

this all makes sense but i think at last a few of the members should of hd keyblades.

points to this^
on top of that every1 in bbs was trained by a master to weild theres, the only 2 that didnt have masters r sora and riku.

whats your point?? thats just helping my theory a little.

Gram

Banned
Awards
whats your point?? thats just helping my theory a little.
my point is that VAt and there masters got their keyblade through appreanticship to a master.
where as sora simply got a keyblade.

and like william the wise said theres other qualities, the org. as humans had strong hearts but they probly didnt have those other qualities.

Last edited:

TVA1994

No all of u are mixed up I remember from what they say in Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. Yes keyblades choose people with strong hearts but darkness and light, good or evil, that does matter to the keyblade. And also the first guy who wrote this is wrong MX doesnt have a bit of light in him but he can wield the keyblade. Even if u have all darkness or all light or half of each u can use the keyblade if u are chosen and know how to wield it. Now Xehanort was chosen before if he is Terra or mx or vanitas to wield a keyblade preferably a dark keyblade he just doesnt remember how to wield it. And because of that I think the keyblade Xehanort used before he became xehanort is sleeping waiting to be awakened again.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Yes keyblades choose people with strong hearts but darkness and light, good or evil, that does matter to the keyblade.
The keyblade goes to people who have strong hearts and meet other conditions. Good/Bad and Light/Darkness doesn't matter in it's selection. So long as they reach the requirements like a strong enough heart these things don't matter.

Hikari221

Look at it this way.

All Keyblade bearers have strong hearts.

Not all strong hearted people are Keyblade bearers.

And if you have darkness in your heart, keeping it in check and controlling it is considered a strong-hearted act. Giving in to the darkness is seen as weakness.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Giving in to the darkness is seen as weakness.

Which is exactly why MX says

"Those who give into darkness are not fit to wield the keyblade"

the keyblade's chosen ones have strong hearts and ^^^ like what was said, giving into the darkness is considered weak, because it shows you can't do things by yourself.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Which is exactly why MX says

"Those who give into darkness are not fit to wield the keyblade"

the keyblade's chosen ones have strong hearts and ^^^ like what was said, giving into the darkness is considered weak, because it shows you can't do things by yourself.

The keyblade doesn't care about the darkness in peoples hearts. MX was simply saying wat he beilived if that was the case RIKU,VANITAS, and MX wouldn't have the keyblade.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
^^^

I know it doesnt matter on their darkness or light.....I was just stating MX opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back