• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• no.
    i was just saying if it were the case, who knows.
    you lost me.

lol.

im alright with friends.
    but srsly though, your g/f sucks.
    L
    Yep, I think I just wanted to see the part with the quadruple stuffed oreos. I had been making those a couple of days ago.
    L
    The episode where Catman hits his head and says he gets psychic powers from it.
    let me clear this up for you;

i said i'm not up for being a rebound.
    you said not to be rude but, no?
    and then. i'm just saying.
    "It was a joke" hahaha.
    Most likely we live in different parts of the country, so it would be virtually impossible.

get it?

and the first part i meant to say,you and Lord S. have some weird conversations.
    L
    I really just switch while South Park is loading, KhInsider is loading, or I'm bored of Naruto.
    oh my, you and Lord Sesshomaru have some senseless conversations.
    hahaha,
    We probably live in different parts of the country.
    So I doubt it.

and it was a joke.

=/
    L
    Watching South park episodes, reading Naruto, and posting. I should be doing a project though.
    L
    It's actually smack my female dog up.
    L
    Well, hope you two be good "friends".
    L
    I totally asked if she was Asian which is like a complete compliment too.
    L
    It seemed like you were going for her even though you weren't and she should(unless she already is) be happy that you thought she was hawt.
    L
    No, I think she should appreciate the possibility she was almost asked out. Or so it seemed.
    L
    I'll take note of that. :lol:
    L
    Oh, I'd probably just go for the ethernet kind to get my PS3 to STFU about ethernet.
    L
    Cool, I'll look into that whenever I can. Closest WalMart is probably like 7 or 8 miles. Do you know how they plug into a PS3?
    L
    That's why I was asking about the antenna thingy before. If I could get some kind of WiFi antenna I could just put it somewhere around the house that gets a good connection then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back