• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Fire's fan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• just anything really... hoping to work as a cashier anywhere... but I've been listening to this great tune...

kn7jpINpqbQ
    Hey there i'll be doing your request today i've been on a bit of a break if thats ok with you my dear.
    Hello, it's nice to meet you! ^^Thank you very much, but I prefer to talk for a while before becoming friends. :3
    cause between bow ties and fez's the feeble human mind cant decide on which is more awesome :D
    xD its much easier when yer soul is already taken by yer 1st gameboy -i.e khi took nothing!-
    xD its cause he has to remind us that it just shows how true it is.
    0,0 really?
    xD as have i, i actually made it a year of two *v*
    x'D haha i know! -lol he knows- tho i stand by the belief that its just cause us normal folk dont understand how cool bow ties are~
    :O thanx! tho with my current internet i can see them but that might change very soon >:}
    i see~ well welcome back! thanx for proving yet again that no soul leaves here xD its internet hell~ -cept with lol's and trolls-
    yes! my fav doctor is the current tho the last one had his moments xD like growling at the devil lol~

tho this doctor is all

its sad tho thanx to my job i might miss the new shows on saturday T~T (whenever they finally come)
    also hi! :3 yer name looks familiar o,o
    I ended up going with MSU. It's cheaper, closer to home, and I'm working in a lab on actual research my freshman year. Plus, I'm already a sophomore in credits. Gotta say, I love it there. Any reason you ask?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…