• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Finland

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Finland

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

saïx' death in kh3 really drives home that fact, imo. despite the whole "i sacrificed everything for her, you left us both" babbling at the start, in the end saïx' feelings boil down to him being hurt, jealous and lonely without axel specifically. he admits that axel would never forget him, that...
  2. Finland

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

oh god, this didn't even occur to me as a possibility. please no
  3. Finland

What is your favorite thing about Kingdom Hearts?

axel, naturally honestly, the character interactions and intertwining arcs are the most wonderful thing. the story has its... quirks, but the non-disney cast hasn't failed me yet. a very special shoutout to the seasalt trio for making me want to rip my heart out to avoid feeling things, because...
  4. Finland

The Roleplaying Tavern - Stop by for a pint!

did the old roleplay threads get purged somewhere along the way? i had a habit of revisiting old stories for the memories and the wholesome cringe, but they seem to be lost now edit// hah, they're still around, all good. i usually use my watched threads to go back to them but they didn't show...
  5. Finland

hey

i have returned again but this time i don't see any familiar names where everyone at???
  6. Finland

im here

give me a reason to stay for longer than a day
  7. Finland

Help/Support ► Is My Laptop Screwed?

this happened to my laptop as well fanta on the keyboard i took it to a repair place where they said that they have to clean it up and change my keyboard to a new one and i am pretty sure that is what you have to do as well the risk is that the fluid reaches your motherboard, in that case the...
  8. Finland

who is array

he is suddenly the moderator of all the subforums he seems to be all the members too who the hell is he ???
  9. Finland

Hearthstone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdXl3QtutQI A comprehensive guide for beginners Gametags Finland - Mindfang#2775 (EU) Victor - Victor#1951 (NA) Share decks, gametags, anything related! Questions are allowed too.
  10. Finland

DEATH FROM ABOVE

after months of doing nothing creative this happens if any of you know the new fighter game divekick then you know this lady (seriously though dr. shoals makes me so wet i destroy everything with her) original size image here so yeah point out mistakes or comment or whatevs i would really...
  11. Finland

itt: DRAWINGS WHILE WAITING FOR HEARTHSTONE BETA KEY ;A;

seen art threads around so might as well make one of my own AGAIN i use both a pencil and a tablet so this is going to be a mongrel of sorts kicking this off with these; still can't settle on a style with the digital bs it's so hard also merry christmas
  12. Finland

reply or not i'll keep on making these

more effort hair experiments resulted in massive things ugh idk if this is nsfw i mean i didn't really mean it i was just too lazy to draw some sort of clothing? she's wearing a skin-colored suit yeah ok inb4 deleted i hate her nose so much i can't paint shit
Back