• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Eric
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• that shacklefard bro is hax, he manipulates the servers to conveniently escape death nearly EVERY TIME lol.
    I miss the second golden age of graphics on KHI. Best time I ever had with graphics was with SDD.
    ^^^Click "customize my profile" button^^^

Content>Content Text Color

ur welcome
    sorry man *eats doritos*

how the fuck doi make it so i can see wtf youre saying? its white text on a white background your dumbass forum man FUCK
    turn was a goof and accidentally banned/infracted this dude

View Profile: nadryx320 - KHInsider Forums

he says he tried going back and clearing the ban and pming the dude to apologise, but the entry for it still appears on the post in question and his profile

can you make sure it's properly gone?
    Maaaaaan I already told you there was a mortal kombat character of the same name lmao.
    CANT...BEAT...ALL THESE..GAEMS!!!

haha, I started I Am Alive. Got stuck after 3 hours of gameplay...):

Oh yeah, my college friend here has PS allstars too. Next time your on, the three of us can play haha. I've decided to main sly and second Spike. Grab one of your bros, and we can do doubles O:
    haha sick, i should play more but I'm playing for trophies on other games xD.
    Female Kratos D:

The only character I could really play was Sly lmao. I did pretty bad with everybody else xD.
    I keep forgeting PS doesn't play like smash bros, and I rock at smashbros -.-
    I think that death tide we had was way more than what we bargained for lol.
    Always do. My semester ends tomorrow, but my finals ended today. I've got a 4-week break before going back yo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back