• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Divine Rose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lol was going to say your Birthday...but it's pretty close to Christmas..hehe maybe next year??
    I don't have one either. I should have ask for one before Christmas but I think I would have just called myself spoiled at that point. lol Got enough stuff already.
    well i don't have a ps3 so... not..maybe would get it later..but not now... :/
    that new final fantasy game?? i don't have a ps3...so i don't think i would know... >_<
    lol i didn't either..got to know them more in this game.. you'll get to know them... :D
    ohh my bonus day is on Saturday..try playing on that day..really gives you lots of bonus to level up and stuff..especially for the ending stories..you got a fav character you like to fight with?
    lol so what do you need help on? if it's stuff your looking to do..then beating the characters stories unlocks things to do..oh and when is your bonus day??
    ohh you have Dissidia as well? i have that game too..i beat it awhile ago though..it's really fun and addicting.. :D
    i thought my winter break went by way too fast...i have to go back to school tomorrow...ehh such fail... >_< what video game?
    lol yeah you are...well no problem i will be your friend..oh and too send friend requests just go to like someone's page and where it says friends..click befriend.. :) oh and what up? ^-^
    I see that you enjoy the Soul Calibur series. Both SCII and III were really good, although I started out with playing SCIV. :eek:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back