• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Divine Rose

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Divine Rose

Whats the big deal with Spoilers anyway?

It funny. I spoiled myself after telling myself 'no'. But it's pointless to torture yourself. I mean, when I looked up the videos of the game, I had no idea what was going on. I just saw random events. So yeah, when the game comes out, at least it'll be entertaining because it'll be more...
  2. Divine Rose

Ven in the Poapu Tree

How do you know if this wasn't before all the stuff happened? It could have been a previous scene before being together with Terra and Aqua.
  3. Divine Rose

Ven in the Poapu Tree

He's to big to be a baby, besides babies don't have spikey hair Clearly he is too big to be on that tree. I mean he is facing outwards on that branch. If he was big, he would be falling off. And because this is a game, one can't be sure of why he has his hair, but he can be whatever age.
  4. Divine Rose

Ven in the Poapu Tree

Are you sure he isn't a baby? Because he looks pretty small. lol Just wondering...
  5. Divine Rose

Top 10 Best DS Games of 2009

That Bleach game beat it? I didn't think anime games were even great or anything... It should have gotten a better spot.
  6. Divine Rose

Hiya!

Hello! I'm new and very excited to join this place... sorta. lol I don't know how this website works, but I shall learn to meet it's standards! (Yayz!) A lot of sections and all. O.o It hurts my eyes! Ekk! Anyways, I'm happy to be here and I really hope to have a great time. :36: Funny smilies...
Back