• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Divine Rose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I don't know why some people have both either lol. However, there are a lot of people I know who is always bragging how PS3 is better than X360, but I don't mind at all--I love both systems. :p
    No problem! :D
    Majority of them do. So, I would say about 95-98% of the games that are on PS3 are also on XBOX360. ^^;
    Your Birthday is six days before Christmas. ^^ It's going to take a while for it come again. Either way, I wish you good luck.
    Aww man! D: I hope you'll get it at least for your birthday--or even sometime soon.
    haha not all high schools are like that...some are more strict than others..you seemed to be stuck in one of the strict ones...
    ehhh i guess they do...I'm not the over achiever type so...I'm usually just the keep on the normal track kind... XD
    I usually buy my consloles at GameStop or sometimes WalMart, but it's best to try to go for GameStop.
    hehe i live with my mom..she just doesn't buy me systems or electronics..between these past two years...i bought a comp, camera,wii, ds, psp..lots of games.. saved up money..
    I haven't checked in stores for quite a while, but I think they do still sell them. :eek:
    i don't know when i can get mine..never probably..i usually have to buy my systems...or anything for that matter...XD
    I don't have a PS3 sadly, I have a XBOX360 for it, though. I hope you can get the game sometime soon. The PS3 is down to $299. ^^
    what about a week? well you have to tell them before hand...like way....beforehand... :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back