• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Diastyl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

A Big Problem

Guys, our friend Luna1017 needs help! She can't log into KHI forums, even though she uses wifi, internet..etc... Does anyone know why and can help? Thanks!
  2. D

That Girl In The Corner

Hey guys, it's een quite a while since I've been here! I've been real busy, but then here I am with a new poem to share (out of boredom again) :) That Girl In The Corner by Diastyl All I remember was her pretty name It was Kelly She always bowed her head, like she was in shame And stared at...
  3. D

Like the Tears She Cried (Poem)

Like the tears She Cried The boy was a six year old, young and wild He was hard to control and possesive The girl was also six, a sweet and gentle child She was caring and never aggressive They met as young children and began a game Chasing each other, it was the first one But he was...
  4. D

How long in Castle Oblivion?

I thought it was about 26 days, but then CoM makes it seem like only a few hours. Maybe Sora and co. forgot about the passing time?
  5. D

Young Lea and Saix Somebody

Wow they look so cute!!!! I can't wait to see them in BBS XD Saix's Somebody looks a little evil XD
  6. D

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

Now I find Vexen pretty annoying...
  7. D

LARXENE!!

It took me 25 minutes and only one try But it was still hard >.>
  8. D

Best Day Ever!!

Well, I also like the day where they had a Day Off.... It was fun XD
  9. D

Hardest/Easiest Boss Fight In Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Hardest: Ruler of the Sky Esiest: Riku (Im being serious)
  10. D

Best Day Ever!!

I loved Days 357-359 I loved the music, fights, and the awesomeness! XD The dramatic parts were great, too
  11. D

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

"Who will I have ice cream with?" -Roxas Funniest crap yet! Cheesy, but I support RoXion!
  12. D

ZACK

Well, there's a possibility that Phil didnt really care about mentioning other trainers in Olympus Coliseum. Games matter more for him Or maybe Phil really wasn't there in Birth By Sleep?
  13. D

Marluxia's Element

Maybe its a mix of death AND flowers
  14. D

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

Mine would be the same, except switch the places of Namine and XIon
  15. D

Ienzo is a red herring

Except for Hercules, I dont think any other Disney characters seem to age. Maybe because it wont make much of a difference?