• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young Lea and Saix Somebody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birnax

that picture of them is cute. Saix looks good with short hair.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Myxlie
Dem-Dem! ^.^ I hope we get to see his Somebody, at least briefly. That would be so cool! However, I don't think ALL the Somebodies should be in Birth By Sleep. Or, if they are, they shouldn't be made too important. Otherwise, it feels like major fanservice, you know? Like it's not authentic, they just wanted to throw in their Somebodies to make us all happy. Not saying that it doesn't it just... -__- Does anyone understand what I mean? XD

If you're saying that not all of the Somebodies should be in BBS because it's just fanservice, then yes, I understand.

Axel and Saix gave hints in Days regarding their lives as Somebodies, so them being in BBS to explain it was pretty much expected. But characters like Demyx, Marluxia, Larxene, etc. who didn't even mention their past lives, their presence isn't necessary in BBS.

I am wondering which worlds they came from, Demyx especially. I mean, water, music, pretty much points to Atlantica, right? Or not...hmm... But seriously, why is everyone from RG? I don't know why, maybe it's from the trailer summaries or something, but I imagined Lea and Sia (or whatever his name is) to be in Twilight Town.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
Lol when Lea, Isa [?], and Ven are all together it will be so primary colorish.

And we'll get to see a form of an Axel-Roxas meeting, except not so Axel rapes Roxas-ish.

Myxlie

If you're saying that not all of the Somebodies should be in BBS because it's just fanservice, then yes, I understand.

Axel and Saix gave hints in Days regarding their lives as Somebodies, so them being in BBS to explain it was pretty much expected. But characters like Demyx, Marluxia, Larxene, etc. who didn't even mention their past lives, their presence isn't necessary in BBS.

I am wondering which worlds they came from, Demyx especially. I mean, water, music, pretty much points to Atlantica, right? Or not...hmm... But seriously, why is everyone from RG? I don't know why, maybe it's from the trailer summaries or something, but I imagined Lea and Sia (or whatever his name is) to be in Twilight Town.

Yes. That's exactly what I mean. XD

Yeah, I expected Lea and Saix's Somebody to be in it, as well as the Somebodies of the first six Organization members. But anything beyond that seems unnesseccary.

I imagined that they came from Twilight Town, too. And it DOES seem weird they're all from RG...wouldn't they have at least met once or twice as Somebodies? It seems weird.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Lol when Lea, Isa [?], and Ven are all together it will be so primary colorish.

And we'll get to see a form of an Axel-Roxas meeting, except not so Axel rapes Roxas-ish.

You have a strange way of looking at things.

And we'll get to see a form of an Axel-Roxas meeting, except not so Axel rapes Roxas-ish
Now that I think about, this meeting seems ironic.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
alright, this is probably old news for people who have been stalking Maiki's journal found here: Abyss of Obsessions
but for those who want a taste of the super cute impressions of the young axel and saix somebodies seen in the new Jump Festa trailer, here ya go.

leasaix.jpg

(drawn by Maiki, therefore (c) of her) (...and lea and saix (c) of Sqeenix...)

Question: do you guys believe any other org members (other than the apprentices) will be featured?

Cuz a kiddy demyx would be freaking sweeeeeeeeet.

Aww, that pic is cute. I would really like to see the other's somebodies like Larxene and Demyx's, although it's likely not going to happen.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Saix's somebody is so cute!!!!! I was actually disapponted when I heard that Lea and Saix's somebody were from Radiant Garden. Can't they make up some other world to put them in? I'm gonna scream if I find out that all of the Org was from Radiant Garden.
Hey, who's cuter? Lea or Saix's somebody?

Myxlie

Hmm... I think Saix's Somebody is cuter. XD Just like luna1017 said, he just looks so cute and emo. XD I can totally see Lea and Saix's Somebody (ok, we REALLY need a name for this kid!) being good friends. Lea would always be the fun-loving one, and Saix's Somebody would be the serious, don't-rush-into-things-without-thinking-first kid. Yin and Yang. Perfect. ^.^ And so cute! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back