• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• welcome well Brian has a weak spot for using his head to think to much >DG
    Well DG has a thing for flirting"smiles">Brian hehehe
    what?! I'd be delighted to be yer frnd ^ ^...lolz The more the merrier ;)...o where's my manners here XD...*clears her voice* Name's Lumine here... Nice To meet ya =)
    I don't know. Most ppl hide their emotions from others so I"m not really sure.
    Do u understand pig latin?
    lol ok my brian is hurting now lol ya know what i think u would be a great role-player u have a very creative imaganation...put it to work and that way u dont spam.
    Hey, I wanted Reno, or YUffie.So you're : " Reno, cocky and playful"? I'm " Squall Leonhart, cold and anti- social".
    P.S Post! Post! Post! If you want ur green rep back!!!!
    well thats good that means u need two more green rep pointttts to have a green bar aain, but if u get one green it will turn blue that means ur neutral then one more and BAM u have posi rep bar,

i know its confusing but right now dont be too much conserned about rep just do what ur doin now and ull have the rep u need in no time.
    ok well that just means u have posi rep. if u keep getting green rep then the red rep bar will go away to some far-off land lol. but look at the number of neg rep and compair it to the amount of posi rep u have then do the math from there.
    O.O oh really well lemme check them out i wanna see ur work it sound amazing, she is, is she lol well thats cool. ur not spamming again r u? jk ur not just checking ^^
    ah hey ul have to show me ur stories one day by the sound of them the are good.

DarkGuardian is the cross between my old dogs fur color (Dark)and my fav warrior in the middle ages(Guardian) and the 44, 4 is my lucky number so two 4s are double the luck rite?? (DarkGuardian44)
    im sorry but i couldnt breth when i read those! ^^

lol no dont take her to hell cuz then i wont have anyone to talk to>brian

eh tske her down under this will be fun to watch>Dg

brian: stpo it dg she is my friend,Dg: she is just a wastse of space,brian:she is not,DG:is too, brian:is not,DG:is too.
    LAUGHIN MY ASS OFF at this joke one of my friends sent me il pm it to u and tell me what u think ok...other than that just been hangin out on the forums and DG. whatcha doin?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back