• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dagger-Karite

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

FFX-2 Challenge!

A challenge on the fourm for all FFX-2 players: Play through with only the default dress spheres -- Yuna on Gunner, Rikku on Theif, and Paine on Warrior. The only exception to this can be putting Yuna on White Mage. It can be done! I'm doing it right now. I've just got to beat Shuyin, and...
  2. D

I've found the final Release Date!

I've gotta agree with this. I posted a supposed release date and ended up looking like an ass. But a lot of game store sites are saying that the ship date is 12/1/05, so who knows? For God's sake, this is turning into a flame! Knock it off!
  3. D

Vengagun Head Help!

Yeah, it's me again. This time, I can't get past the head. My White Mage (Yuna) knows all magic up to Reflect, Thief's (Rikku) up to Slowproof, and Warror's (Paine) mastered the dress sphere. HELP!!! I want to get this bloody game over with.
  4. D

FFX-2 Help! (Vengagun Leg/Torso)

Anyone have a good way to beat the Vengagun Leg/Torso? I'm stuck on it. My party is Yuna as White Mage @ Lv. 46, Rikku as Thief @ Lv. 47, and Paine as Warrior @ 48. I was able to beat the leg the other day, now it's just acting retarded. HELP!!!
  5. D

*Jack Sparrow Confirmed!*

I couldn't believe this when I read it on kh2.co.uk last afternoon, but it's true! My reaction: (goes in another room, screams, dances around to the Hallelujah Chorus) JOHNNY DEPP!!! JACK SPARROW!!! WHOOT! Now that my fangirlig is out of my system, I just realized something. Nomura-sama...
  6. D

I JUST PRE-ORDERED Kh2!!!!

No one knows the release date for sure, so you might have to wait a bit longer than GameSpot says. And are you sure about this? When did they say it was coming out? I'm a bit suspicious of all the pre-orders for KH2 I see on the internet. I think the ones you see on the internet are fakes...
  7. D

Auron in party: CONFIRMED!

First off: Whoot! Although I don't like that they took away his sunglasses and sake jug. Stupid E games, dumbing it down... Second off: It's kind of been known for about a year now, so this is nothing new...
  8. D

What would you do if you found KH2 on the ground?

First off, I'd make sure it wasn't a fake or rip-off. Then I'd probably have a heart attack and die. Then I'd come back to life, lock myself in the basement, and have a KH marathon! Whoot! And to Sora Kicks Butt and TrueHeart 3: Shut up. Let us have our fantasies.
  9. D

Official KH2 Site!

It's official: KH has its own site on Squenix in Japan. There's merchandise, stuff on KH1 and CoM, and a bit on KH2 at the top. If anyone knows how to read Japanese and is willing, go to kh2.co.uk -- it's new on the news on the main page. There's a link, and if your computer supports...
  10. D

confirmed release date?

Cyborg - that was a forum post you were looking at. And I think that anyone living in Europe could tell you that KHII didn't come out on March 24th this year. Sorry, kid. And so the search continues!
  11. D

Question bout Riku's Dark ability

You have to get Riku's Dark Points (DP) to a certain number, I believe 31? When you are at this number of dark points, you get the amount of DP you have earned this far (one of the options when leveling up), ie 42, 24, any random number like that. Be sure to level up the DP, especially when...
  12. D

Stitch in KHII

Sorry, but IMDB isn't too reliable. They're known to get a lot wrong. -.-; But that would be interesting...
  13. D

NEW concept art for kh2

Sakis - just replied to your so-called "URGENT" grievance topic, then came to this, hoping that perhaps you were nicer than your previous topic suggested. Seems I was wrong. The official topics are to prevent spam like this. If you want to post something safely, PLEASE do it under the...
  14. D

New KH2 Info AND Pictures next week!

Not new pics, guys. The CANCELLATION of KH2. Read the KH2: CANCELLED thread or the "KH2 might be further delayed" thread for info. Click on "Operation: Get Sony's Head Out of Its Ass" for a fan's simple request.
  15. D

KH2 might be further delayed! read this!

Repeat after me: I HATE Squenix. Becuase they couldn't ask the stupid vib function people for the right to use it, KH2 has been delayed even further! GODDAMNIT! According to kh2.co.uk: Kingdom Hearts 2 issue [01 Apr 2005] [Pete] As mentioned yesterday, on Monday, Sony announced that...
Back