• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFX-2 Challenge!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger-Karite

A challenge on the fourm for all FFX-2 players: Play through with only the default dress spheres -- Yuna on Gunner, Rikku on Theif, and Paine on Warrior. The only exception to this can be putting Yuna on White Mage.

It can be done! I'm doing it right now. I've just got to beat Shuyin, and then I'm done with the game.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I went through most of the game with them in those dress spheres, so it really isnt a challenge...

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
That's not a challenge really. Like NYcKiD, I mostly used those ones throughout the whole game. Try only using white mages...that would be tough.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Wow, all that AP wasted. I always change thier drespheres. whenevr a girl masters that dressphere she goes to a different one. I usaly only use a masterd dressphere during boss battles.

PS: Do I hvae to beat Shinra to get Lady Luck? & I think Mascot is the ultimate dressphere. Is it? Im trying so hard to get it.

DarrcEnigma

Blue Mage said:
PS: Do I hvae to beat Shinra to get Lady Luck? & I think Mascot is the ultimate dressphere. Is it? Im trying so hard to get it.
Yes, you do have to beat Shinra to get the Dressphere. It can be done during the tournament in Chapter 3, or in Luca during Chapter 5, I believe. And yes, I guess the Mascot's are technically the best Dressphere outright, but any Dressphere can be good -- it just depends on how and who you're fighting. Personally, though, I don't think getting Mascot was worth it. I never quit using Gunners, Alchemists and Dark Knights the entire game.

As for the challenge posted, anytime a Gunner is involved the game is tedious, but not at all hard. Especially when you get your hands on Cat Nip, if you choose to do so. If you're out for a challenge, try using three Thieves (since they can be used from the start) with low levels (run from random battles), the default Garment Grid and no accessories. I don't know if that's actually possible, but oh well. It's something to try out if you're that bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back