• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFX-2 Help! (Vengagun Leg/Torso)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger-Karite

Anyone have a good way to beat the Vengagun Leg/Torso? I'm stuck on it. My party is Yuna as White Mage @ Lv. 46, Rikku as Thief @ Lv. 47, and Paine as Warrior @ 48. I was able to beat the leg the other day, now it's just acting retarded.

HELP!!!

DarrcEnigma

There's three easy ways to kill virtually anything in the game, including all the parts of Vegnagun.

1) Gunner - Gunner - Gunner
Put the cursor to memory, set all three characters to "Trigger Happy" (preferably level 3 for each) prior to the battle, hold the X button and tap R1 until it dies -- assuming you don't die first.

2) Dark Knight - Dark Knight - Alchemist
Have the two Dark Warriors use Darkness, while the Alchemist uses the skill Mega Potion. All you do is sit and hold the X button. It's extremely effective against multiple enemies that the Gunner team couldn't kill effectively.

3) Anything - Anything - Gunner
In two words: Cap Nip. With caution or critical HP, each Trigger Happy shot will do 9,999 damage. Combine that with Trigger Happy level 3 and a good tapping pace, and anything will die in a matter of moments.

There's other ways, too... but I never cared enough to look for them.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Personally, if you did do most of the extra stuff in the game, vagnagun dies in a matter of minutes. Poor excuse for a last boss. >>; If not, then it'll be torture! PURE torture..

You need the dark knight dressphere, or good gunners. Also an alchemist, or white mage.

Goofy5555

I was at level 73 when I beat the game and here is what I did (Oh and Vegnagun and the drunk stupid Shuyin after it is too easy!)
Leg-Well if you can't beat it at your current level...my advice is to level up..ALOT now after doiong that have all three girls as a samauri or have two as that and one as an alchemist and just keeep attacking and heal whenever needed.

Torso-(this is the core,right?) Well if it is the core just take out the bulwarks first with samauri's (if you're at a high level you should kill them in one hit) or something then slash slash SLASH away at the core until it revives the bulwarks,heal when ever needed and just watch o.o.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back