• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vengagun Head Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger-Karite

Yeah, it's me again. This time, I can't get past the head. My White Mage (Yuna) knows all magic up to Reflect, Thief's (Rikku) up to Slowproof, and Warror's (Paine) mastered the dress sphere. HELP!!! I want to get this bloody game over with.

Dagger-Karite

No. I've gotten through the rest of the game just fine without it. Does anyone know how to beat it with a combo of White Mage, Thief, and Warrior?!

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
I think the best way would be to use the underring path (i think it's called) and use the special dresspheres :D sorry i can't be much help, i just kept hold of X and beat him with attacks XD

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
You really should have gotten the Dark Knight dressphere and the Alchemest dresspheres, they are the most useful. If you had them then you could have one person as an alchemist mixing a potion and high-potion to get a mega potion while the other two just used the Darkness ability to attack.

Without those though, you should follow Eliwood's advice. Use the Underring Path Garment Grid, then use one of the girl's special dresspheres. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Albel the wicked

did you try to do some leveling up? it might be a good idea...try to kick some omega weapons and you should level up really quickly...my other advice would be to do the via infinito in bevelle untill you get the catnip accessory (the catnip allows you to do 9999 damages when your hp are in yellow...it's really usefull when you use a combinitation of catnip and trigger happy)

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
One word: Alchemist. Abilaty: Mega Potion. The most usefull abliaty in X-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back