• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW concept art for kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
no it isnt dips*** i didnt spam my whole post i talked about the topic moron.

and if you said ChiBis about my sig, you are wrong. they are called sprites moron

but i strongly advise you search next time. If you were to find the thread you wouldnt have been flamed. so dont call me a prick or I will seriously kill you.

This concept art was released about a month ago. i think it was ok that you got excited, but you should have searched first. This concept art is the Title screen. It was shown in the Jump Fiesta taking place in Japan. People were able to play demos of KHII. in this, they had seen this concept art at the title screen thus it was posted on the internet.

and if you call me a prick or call me one more name i will make sure your IP address is banned so you wont be able to make a new account.

Dagger-Karite

Sakis - just replied to your so-called "URGENT" grievance topic, then came to this, hoping that perhaps you were nicer than your previous topic suggested. Seems I was wrong.

The official topics are to prevent spam like this. If you want to post something safely, PLEASE do it under the official topics. And, sorry kid, but this was released a long time ago...Hate to say it, but this was already posted somewhere else.

Watch it. I'm not going to say it again. Your'e spamming like crazy, and you're quickly losing respect, newb... Read the "In Regards to Spam and What Will Happen" topic, and think about what you're doing. I'm trying to keep you from getting banned here.

S

sakis

Im Not A Newbie I Was Here Fromthe Beginning. What About Death Threats From That Prick.

S

sakis

Wheres Omega Hes The Only One Who Can Calm My Fury.where Are You Omega Ashitaka.i Msut Speak With Himat Once.

OniJager

GFX Artist
lol there is no point in going on about it...he didn't know it's not as if he wanted to spam in fact he was trying to contribute to the forums...

S

Sorakicksbutt

sakis don't worry about the other folks on this forum because you said if you haven't seen check it out ya'll need to stop calling folks noobs also because when most of ya'll came to this site ya'll were noobs too am I not right

I've roamed around this site way back in May 2003 :) before I joined

S

sakis

Onijager And Sorakicksbutt Thank You I Will Leave In Peace.you Are Peacemakers.tetsunosuke.you Are The Only Ones Who Saw Past My Violent Rage And Ranting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back