• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Coeurl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• why? planning on masturbating or something? HMM?

nah, just joking. I don't know, Eli gave it to me so ask him.
    oh really? i didn't know that! ok then, it's our semester break next week so i'll have plenty of time to play it. ^_^

maybe then the Occuria will forgive me of my offense. lololol
    Go get them and then play them and then make other play them.

Hey play XII on the 31st to celebrate the day of it's NA release, THE OCCURIA COMMAND IT!!!!! and cause I'm playing it that day too. :D
    haha you're right.

i would love to play those, but unfortunately, i don't have a copy. :c i'll prolly play XII later. :D
    The Occuria hate all who do not solely worship Ivalice. NOW GO PLAY TACTICS AND VAGRANT STORY!!! >:O

You'll never see the failure that I see, no one does because it's my hateful opinion. I like Jecht though....
    @ Sir Jecht: haha. so the Occurias hate people who love FFX? x_x ono

anyway, well i guess i'm just blind to not see the failure of X did. XII is still awesome though. 8D
    YOU SPEAK LIES, CHILD!! EVERY TIME SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO YOU, IT'S THE OCCURRIA'S DOING!! PAPER CUT=THE OCCURIA, A BAD GRADE= THE OCCURIA, EXPERIENCING SLIGHT DISCOMFORT= THE OCCURIA AGAIN!!!!!1uno1 *shakes fist*

I hate X cause it sucks, that's enough of a reason to dislike a game these days.
    @ Sir Jecht: but but but the Occuria are extinct! ;_; they can't hurt me now, can they? seriously, why do hate FFX so much anyway? o_O
    Oh and one more, you like are gay if you like anything about FFX. Just saying. FFX is a piece of shit in a PS2 case. Hate to break it to you buddy.
    Yes, he doesn't like you hate to break it to you. He said that only I can use them and that they are mine.
    You and Athel think your so clever, don't cha? >__>

WELL YOU AREN'T!!!! THE OCCURIA SHALL SMITE THEE FOR SUCH AN OFFENSE!!
    yes, i am "an asian" as you call it. jap/korean/thai/small spain/mx mix :pP
    have you not seen my pics in my profile? clearly they are of those of an azn nigga like myself.
    oh cuz in naruto some freaks w/ red eyes and yeah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back