• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chaosmax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• MAX! HOT OFF THE PRESSES! LEA AND ISA ARE GOING TO BE IN BBS! NOT ONLY THAT! BUT IT WOULD SEEM A NEW TRILER IS ON IT'S WAY! AND FINALLY A BABY UNDERNEATH THE PAPOU TREE THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE VEN AS CRAZY AS IT MIGHT BE, IT MIGHT BE ROXAS!
    I'm back, japeneese playthrough on you tube = a video where some person is playing a japeneese version of game and there is no commentary. This was because there were videos of 358/2 Days on you tube in japeneese before it was even siad to be out, thus the same thing could happen for BBS. I was asking because, you might want to check it out just in case you want to see how it is, before it hits the US.
    Yeah it kinda looses its fun once your legs go numb :p I can't wait for break!!!! I want it to start right now!!!!!!!
    I don't mind the snow, I just hate how it gets so cold when it snows! So basically I just have a deep deep hatred for cold lol. And chapter 8 is up.
    Um ... what about the grade? I just looked and you said you wouldn't be on until Jan. Not to say that I'm upset with the surprise.
    By the way, the BBS commerical says AtW says, "All things are born in sleep" and "You shouldn't protect your friends, you should believe in them" But why him? They haven't even got a scan of him for BBS yet.
    And finally, I checked your post I start sending posts about the update as soon as I get the next one writ. And by the way, I have so many ideas that I have about 12 fanfictions I have yet to make. And their with the same story line.
    Lemme be honest here, seeing as Riku and Terra's name has a similar meaning as Sora and Ven's do, I think they wanted to be similar, but Riku chose his own way. However Sora is too similar for him not to be a Ven wannabe. He says the same lines he looked up to him ect, ect. It's making me wonder if the poupou fruit has something to do with it.
    Yeah I kinda, found it strange that numora went with Simple and Clean, but then again this takes place before KHI so it kinda makes sense. Also Aqua, and Terra fight I'd bet it's over 1 of two things.
    1. The graduation exam
    2. Terra has no choice but to fight her.

But anyways, did you check out my new chapter yet?
    Dang that sucks and dont you speak English?
    Lol sorry I just had to say that and yeah you too and have a good new year.
    If any1's reading this page they would know that I can't get on till January because of 1 bad friggin grade!! Anyways sorry I can't see yall right now but I hope u have a good Chrismas and a happy new Year. bye for now...:(
    What?!?! You're the lucky one, I hate the cold!

Edit: I posted chapter 7
    Not right now, but man oh man, did it hurt shoveling the driveway. Thankfully I got subway for doing it. (I have to do it again at 4: 00:eek:)
    I got a snow day!!!!!!!! I love snow days tere the best, especially when you're suppsoed to have 4 tests on that day :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back