• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chaosmax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lol yeah and im probably gonna get more money cause my birthday is in two days.
    Yeah I would have definately got it for Christmas too. Im gonna get a PS3, Assassins Creed 2, and some clothes or money.
    Well I do believe in Lilo and Stitch 2 Lilo shows what the chart looks like where he has only 10% of bad in him, but I could mistaken.
    Oh a new chapter? Good to hear as long as our stories are working for us and the viewers, and coming along in a good amount of time we should be able to get some notice (after all, we also write them for other people's enjoyment, not just our own.)
    Also you planning on any Christmas part for your story? (which reminds me, to get my list written out.)
    Dang and I know how that feels and what are you gonna get for Christmas?
    Oh by the way, I've been gone but while I was I thought a bit about Stitch and the way he acts. In KH II he's got a bit of a mischievous nature and a bit of evil in him. In Lilo and Stitch, Lilo makes a chart representing Stitch's good (blue I think) and bad (red) Let's refer this good being light and bad being darkness. In BBS TAV befriend him and the 95% bad is shrunk by 60% (give or take) leaving a 35% but Stitch like I said before seems barely effected. Watch this and compare it to how he acted after meeting TAV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvSgo0U2CE0 then you might understand why I was shocked, to hearing him being in BBS.
    I've got to go for the night so see ya.
    By certain point in my story, organization days for Elixn will seem a bit strange. Seeing where he ranks in where a few members joined before he decided to ditch the organization.
    Never really got into Halo but I'll see if I can get into that fanfic. Also you never posted how you felt about my mine so far, please when you're free check it then post how you felt. (leaves to read Halo.)
    well my first chapter for my story halo wing is up go see for yourself
    I got MGS PO, Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition, Daxter, FF7 Crisis Core and my little brother bought WWE 2007 and Sonic Rivals, and I gave him Star Wars Battlefront 2 since I got bored of it. Im planning on getting more games later on after I get a job and when did you get your PSP?
    Listening to music and thinking about doing my hw. Its kinda out there but did you ever think of ever getting PS3?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back