• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yes, I will :( *trip* Ouchie XP

Dedication, they screamz it >X3 There's nothing like a devotion to the arts neh? :D

Oh ditto with Kimbly, I was -> :O for several minuets XD

Wait, who and what Ed is? I think I overread that part, you mean when he turned himself into a philosopher's stone for a bit?

Ed spared his life, and then he became just a wittle thing ;-;....*feels sorry for Selim with Cef*

I'LL GET THE PITCHFORKS~!!! COME! ALL LEGENDARY POKEMON! THE GODS OF DUEL MONSTERS, ALL THE SUMMONS OF FINAL FANTASY - WE'LL ALL GET TENGAN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN ON HIS ASS!

BRING ALL THE GUNDAMS! ALL OF FAIRY TAIL! ALL THE GOTEI 13 CAPTAINS! THE Z FIGHTERS! THE SAILOR SCOUTS!

FATHER IS AS GOOD AS DEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!
    I knoooooo~w DX

Anywho, I really like Terra's theme and Vanitas' theme, and then halfway through Vanitas' I was like GAT DANGIT DX Spoiler pick~! XD It's like I might as well go all Riku-style for the next several months >>; Blindfold meh Pikachu

Pikachu: Pika pika....

I wonder how long it takes him to do those remixes *_*

By the way, have you read the most recent FMA chappie? ;_; Eeek....
    Mind blown.......*calling Cathl.....Cathil....Cattakitty-edral Terra to tow my brain back together*

Oh remixes, they make me smile :'3

Man, I think I've spoiled about 73% of BBS >_< Gosh darnet~! Oh well, at least there's 27% I don't know about yet~ XD
    What does it summon?

Oooh~ Sounds like fun :3

Yeah........It's not gonna be a pretty chappie...oh not at all.....But hey, I got a Baby Bit up, yay~!

*Takes off on a dragon* WAY AHEAD OF YA~! *leaves behind dragon for Rosa*

Yay~! >X3

My seach got haulted by graphic work, grr....soon zombies....soon......

Robot Unicorn Attack It's a free flash game :3....That will dominate the world~!
    It's a good Kai-plot bunneh *_*

Disgaea~ What's that about? Oh look, there's my sanity trying to come back into me after that moment of awesome XD

Hollow Castle got carried away.....>>;

D: OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE?! NO ED - NOOOOO~! THINK OF EIN! THINK OF EIIIIIIIIN~!!!!! x.x

You must be having so much fun writing that >X3

Searches - awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~! *flies into the unknown*

Have you played Robot Unicorn Attack? :3
    "...and from the stuff I hear, Aqua's gonna play Bis Sis/Savior to her..."

DX The spoilers~! They burns me~! They burns meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! DX - kidding, although I am somewhat annoyed that Kairi couldn't have turned out more like Aqua >>; From what I know at least.....*twiddles thumbs with plot bunnies*

:O Mega cross-over, mega cross over, shoot, which one was that one again?

*hands over a plastic bag with a pink scrap of clothing* Ummmmm, so~! Can you do anything with this~?
    >>
    <<
    You have any Phoenix Downs on ya?

And just to add rubbing alcohol to the wound - *releases Ed deprived of internet for a whole month*

"Monster Hunter (a PS2-turned-PSP powered MMORPG with lotsa cool weapons) and DMC >=D" <- brain....brain hurts from the epic fun radiating off it.....

What is Plants vs. Zombies?

Would make a lot of sense if that were true XD Neh, what was that website with the tropes stuff? T.V. tropes or something right?
    I wonder what she's gonna do in BBS, she just a little tyke in there likewise with Sora and Riku ;w; ...they're just so cuuuuuuuuuuuute~! >X3

My blot bunnies are rather like the Lady.... slowly twisting the knife in Kairi's side @_@;; But hey, at least the ending will be happy.....ish.............settleing........*twidles thumbs with plot bunnies*

D: Give'em a swipe from me and James for Hina-hime! >:)

Wich Capcom games? :3

Theme Bunny, I must put out some carrots soon to entice it to visit me more~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Mlt...eature=related.....O_O.........At 36 seconds....then I knew I would have nightmares tonight.....XD
    Ah soka, that makes sense :). I don't do much with Hina-hime in my story ._. Sad to admit >: Totally she'd be a princess of heart ( and a much better one than Kairi at least - eek~! My Kairi distaste is showing! *hides* ) But I have mainly 'princes of heart' because.......whelp one word - BISHIES~! >X3 My inner fangirl just wouldn't accept anything otherwise :p

But wait a sec - who's going after Hina-hime?! I'll sick the character rex on them :mad:

What's the crazy crossover about> 83

Have you also heard of the.....*gulp....the theme reaper?...It only comes out at night........>_<
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!"

.......No at what? My brain is only half functioning since graphics kicked my butt today, bleh >>;

"Take anyone but Hina-hime! I'M BEGGIN' YA!"

._. Who's Hina-hime? Gomenasi, I'm just not on the ball today >:

D'aaaww~! O_O Oh, the, the bunnies bite you? Bad bunnies! But at least, like you said, they're cute <3

May I know what the seven stories are~? :3

Have you ever had a character rex after you? They're big and mean and really scary - and they can run like the wind - there's no escaping them :(
    Oh yeah, and Coldman started a new filler since I'm currently failing so hard as getting a new chappie out, but that'll all change in May~ Ah May....one of my favorite months >X3
    Hurray for aftermath then~! 8D *throws more confetti*

Squees~! Kamin gets a friend~ ^_^ And jerk dad must pay, oh yes, yes indeed >:3

My plot bunnies are currently playing go fish with who lives and who dies....it's not looking good for the females of the group ;-; Come on plot bunnies~! Shake the eight ball harder!!!!
    XD I wasn't too gender specific, just trait wise :3

Whelp this villain doesn't have too much meat on him/her your plot bunnies can beat 'em into shape - : Okay, the villian's name is Kamin (which means joyful in japanese) and is a vampire~ but this vampire, oddly enough, is of the "fruit bat" variety, so he/she only preys on fruit (have you ever heard of Bunnicula? XD except Bunnicula ate vegetables) The villain's father was a pureblood vampire, but fell for a maiden of a colony of "werefruitbats"and the rest is history~ Now the villain's father was like the ultimate vampire, and had to hide his family since they wouldn't get accepted by thier society, but sadly the child gets exposed by a vampire that was snooping around his father, and get beaten half to death before the mother came in to protect her child, she ending up dead. ;-;

When the father was asked of who these two were and what relation they had to him, he disowned them, and left his child for dead.

The child grew up seeking vengence against his father, and became a bad guy by choosing a path of darkness....akward darkness, since the villain tends to be pretty lightheaded and silly - and MUST EAT FRUIT~! The villain also stays true to it's name of being unsually joyful, but deep down, never forgiving the injustice people do to other's for not being accepted by society~

Enjoy~! >:D

;_____; Did you have a good birthday? *throws confetti*
    OMG CEF - CEF WHEN WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY?! DX I can't believe I forgot! *punishes self* ;~; I'm so sorry
    ;________________________;
    It's a general villain, so he can pop in anyone of them, and mold accordingly :3 "He" could even turn into a "she"! :O

But I totally feel your pain with the plot bunnies -_- good lord, I need to get like a "Outline Gatekeeper" or something XD
    Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh~! Rosa - I have an idea for a villain of your story~! Let me know if ya want it >:3
    <3 WAH~! I can't believe I forgot to say this in my post, but thank-you for the plushies ;w;

*happy* :3
    I did? O_O Oh no, I'm confusing myself now XD I need to enjoy Spring Break as much as I can now XDDD

Do you know anything about Tron? :3 Besides from Kingdom Hearts?
    Ah boo - he's from a game I've never played yet, so there's no way I could get the answer XD

Not unless I use my super psychic powers! *searches*..............Okay my super psychic powers need some retuning XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back