• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• *TAKCLE GLOMP!* - Dangit I see you're on just when I have to get to sleep :C

Good to see ya around friend ^_^
    ;-;

I've talked some people about it and think of it like this, they've tried shutting off streaming sites, but they're still around, so, more or less, there will still be sties, but they might be a little bit hard to find.

*SIGH* I guess the only thing we can do is just sit back and wait for the dust to settle after they strike.
    The beginning of the end of the beginning has been sounded for online manga sites, I think, or at least it's gonna feel like the boogey man is around the corner >>; clicky-> YIKES
    I finished editing the chappie now, so you can read it in it's bold and itallic glory, but I see you were already there XD I hope ya liked it, it's not Sora's entire part, oh god no @_@;;....It's....much....longer......

Oh, and also - *HUG* OMG you're such an awesome friend! Thank-you for being so understanding *is touched* :'3
    Beta for ch 2 done~! AHHHHHH!

I HATE THE HIGHER FORCES THAT KEEP ME FROM MY FUN!!!! WHY GOD WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-?!?!?!?!?!?

;A;
    I was known as Demyx_Forever. I know, I hate when people do that. Change their name and like who is that?!
    No, I haven't, I'm sry. ><

I'm a bit busy right now, but when I have the time I'll make sure to read it.
    *HUGS ROSA BACK REALLY REALLY HARD* ;A; The higher forces are out to get me! I'm so sorry I currently can't be faster in beta'ing your story ;~;
    O_O ESUUUUNNNNNAAAAAAA!!!!!!

*cradles Rosa* You're gonna get through this, *sends healing plot bunnies*

And now I'm off to read your story~ >X3
    That's alright ^_^ Elections are fun no~? That's weird they'd have the internet down for that day, do they do it so it'd be a surprise or something?

Hmm...Whelp I can tell ya that when I started posting K.h.a. I had around 15 chapters completed, which allowed me to go back during post times and edit stuff as the story evolved and to continue writing new chapters, but eventually the end of the rope caught up to me >_<

So! If the main thing you're worried about is posting times, don't~ This should be something that doesn't cause you stress, but joy~! I mean many authors take long breaks in their story but their devout readers come back ^_^

I'd say go for it and post it up :3
    *SUPER TACKLE GLOMP*!!! I'm sorry I can't stay on long, but come May 17th the new chappie will be up~ I'm sorry I had to put a stopper on posts, but I don't want the mods to close it ;____;

We can still talk here though~ ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back