• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by bobnewbie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

anyone here played the demo?

I aggre with Sealight breeze because I really wanted it last year and I couldn't sleep because I wanted it so bed, but if I would have played it I would never be able to sleep again until I got the game.
  2. B

ff9 in KH2?

Why would they waste there time in putting Zidane, Quenia, freya, Dagger, Steiner, Vivi or Eiko in an awsome game like KingdomHearts? Final Fantasy 9 was the worst game ever made by squereEnix.
  3. B

Most used move in the game?

I would have to say Sonic Blade because you can hurt alot of enemies at once.
  4. B

Favorite Organization Member

I love axel because he looks the coolest!
  5. B

Favourite Boss?

My favorite boss would hav to be Sephorth since he was the only challenging thing in the game that I worked to beat.
  6. B

Help!

Waht level are you? If you have the Ultimate weapon then you can beat him at level 50 maby even levl 40 if you are really good.
  7. B

Help!

Nope because I really wanted to get it to. :(
  8. B

Stop The Presses!!!!!

Good job maby if we are lucky it will be out befor we no it I am dying to play it!
  9. B

What You Think Of Sephiroth!!!

Thats right Darssj3Goku you tell him!
  10. B

Gummi ships updated

Where did you find this movie tralor?
  11. B

Restock

How often do they restock? I want to buy a ring form one of the shops and they are out of stock.
  12. B

Puppys

My dog just had puppys and i need some names for them. There are eight of them I have already got two names Chrono and Shaggy can anyone give me some more names?
  13. B

Ending Movie

Why? I cried because the game was over.
  14. B

delete game??

What do you mean all you have to do to delete it is start a new game and just save over one of your other files.
  15. B

What part of KH did you enjoy playing the most?

I liked hunting for all the Damation puppy's some of them were challenging to find.
Back