• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zephyr

i wish final mix came out in the US....i want some type of new kh game to play :(

bobnewbie

Paopu_Fruit13 said:
ah i was wondering if i should get high level to beat sephiroth..nevermind if i get nothing out of it :p

Waht level are you? If you have the Ultimate weapon then you can beat him at level 50 maby even levl 40 if you are really good.

Non-Existant One

wiseold said:
Those are cool keyblades how come thier isnt any for usa

Because the U.S. version of KH got some special feature that the Japanese version did not get. This would be the boss fight with sephiroth and a few other small details. (forgot what they were, OH well! They wern't that important.)
Because of this S-E decided to improve apon the Japanese version. Most of you already know what was added to produced what is now called KH final mix.
For those of you that don't it was a boss fight with the EM 2 new Keyblades( the ones I posted above.) enemies got different colors than the original design and a lot of other stuff was added to make us jelous of them like when they were jelous of us. The only way to get KHfm is to import it and get the slide card with a boot disk, and, or a mod chip installed on your PS2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back