• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stop The Presses!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
fresh from KHU:

It was speculated by us a few weeks back that work on the North American version of the game had begun, due to a few details of Voice Actors being pasted on the KH2 E3 Press Release.

On Gamespot today, in there news story about the FFVII: AC release date, also mentioned the following about Kingdom Hearts 2:

"Nomura also revealed that the first overseas voice-acting sessions for Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts II (for localized versions) will be starting soon. Nomura added that the overseas casts for the two titles have yet to be finalized."

So there you have it, confirmation that the game is starting to be translated into English, Voice Acting beginning with all sums up to a very probable chance that the game will hit American shores this year!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
can i deliver or can i deliver?

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
We'll see, thanks for the info.

The thing is, we cant know when itll be released. I know I keep brining up the goddamn game FF12, but FF12 is finished, 100% by now, and it will not be released for a long time. So whether the game is finished or not, the release will still be unkown.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
your welcome. its just my job to help my fellow Kingdom hearts fans.
and you help LOTS! you have made me very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very happy, (and i do not use copy paste!) for the past two days!

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Just because they are starting voice acting doesn't necessarily mean that the game will be out this year. It could take them months upon months to do the stuff. And its like they are going to release the game the exact second the voice acting is done. They will go back and touch up whatever they might have missed the first time around. No one knows when it will be out, not even SE.

Ansem22

"The thing is, we cant know when itll be released. I know I keep brining up the goddamn game FF12, but FF12 is finished, 100% by now, and it will not be released for a long time. "

How do you know FF12 is 100% done? It was still in production last time I checked.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Ansem22 said:
"The thing is, we cant know when itll be released. I know I keep brining up the goddamn game FF12, but FF12 is finished, 100% by now, and it will not be released for a long time. "

How do you know FF12 is 100% done? It was still in production last time I checked.
Dude, last time was last year. Its finished by now, dont let the press fool you.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I know this could be off topic but I heard Haley Joel Osmont's voice recently at an award show this year and I all I can say is Sora's going to sound weird with that deep older voice. It's going to show he has matured but it's going to take a while to get used to it.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
thank uuuuuuuuuu!

i hope the release date is announced at e3 if its not im gonna be a mad fan on the attack

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
This is good news. Basically the game is finish for Japan. They are only working whit somethings about it. Only thing that we know that it will be realese after FF Advent Children ( for japan ). We must wait until SE confirms the realese date of Advent Children for US, by that we can exitimated what time KH2 will take to be realese here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back