• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone here played the demo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well i didnt but my friend did.. he visited his dad in Japan and got to go to the Square party.. he even saw the trailer and gave me some info on what was in it ( Steamboat Willie and Sora's clothes to be exact) he played the demo at the party and told me some info on the reaction commands against the boss in Beast Castle and a little info on how Wisdom Form worked. i really wanted to try to go to TGS. but i dont hav enough money and i have school. sucks for me..

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
damn, yeah im sure the tokyo game show was loads better. i just played the underworld level, the auron team up attack was awesome. i played it at the disnet booth tho so the guy had no idea what he was talking about. its sad that no one would believe me for over a month about the deep dive world until a screenshot popped up tho. or how the bhk was at the area where sora was sleeping in that pod. hopefully a us mag will snag a demo soon enough. btw has anyone heard if depp has been tapped to do the potc level?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
nope no one knows who the cast is for any of the worlds really... but yeah TGS hasnt started yet ( September 16 2005) so we will get the new square party trailer there probably and the release date most likely according to the Square Pres.. and i didnt post the stuff i knew because i knew no one would believe me... i only wish i did but hey im not one to brag.. LOL but yeah i wish i can go to TGS but i have no where to stay and school and football now run my life. LOL. but yeah i cant wait until the US gets a demo..... its not confirmed but i believe it will happen so im praying.. LOL

I am a machineee

Website
profile.myspace.com
i didnt get to play the mulan one much cause i was getting yelled at by people, but haha i took a pic of me playing it on my cellphone. kinda lame cause the heartless in samurai kinda armor attcked me so i have a pic of my ass getting kicked...HAH. is the trailer that ends in deep dive currently up yet? i say someones signature with sora and the unknown attacking each other so i was curious where that came from

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I never played it- but, I am really glad that I did not play it anywhere yet. If I had played that game, even for five minutes or so, I would want the game much more than I want it right now. LOL! Besides, it would have stunk to just go to a few worlds. I will happily await the game. :D

bobnewbie

I aggre with Sealight breeze because I really wanted it last year and I couldn't sleep because I wanted it so bed, but if I would have played it I would never be able to sleep again until I got the game.

anyone but me

unfortunatley, i live in jersey.. so unless i flew to california which is on opposite side of the country.. yea... i'm hopng for a demo from OPM, PSM, or something...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You all actually got to play? Was it as beautiful as I think it is?

I am a machineee

Website
profile.myspace.com
yeah it was pretty beautiful. i was just impressed with the better battle system, and the triangle command. the camera was great too, just moving it with the right analog stick. the bushido blade was the best. and when i went to the square-enix booth, u had to have a ticket to get in to see the trailers but i gave one of the guys this look and he said ok im going to look the opposite way for 10 seconds, if u get in it aint my fault. it was sweet. most of the stuff has been shown in trailers by now, except for the potc world with jack fighting barbossa. and bhk attacking DiZ and having his keyblade go straight through him. the best part was the ending though, as sora and co. walk into deep dive city and an unknown with nobodies surrounds them. sora swings his keyblade just as the unknown is swinging an unidentifiable weapon at sora and it flashes white to title. somehow i dont think it was riku because it sure as hell wasnt the sould eater he was swinging. woulda been nice to have the sw world in the trailer though. hah what if there is a corpse bride world, its the same as nightmare before christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back