• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

delete game??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddar

how do i delete my file?? i wanna bring the game back because i got the french booklet:confused: and thats no help to me...so if you know please help me...thanks

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
If you want to delete your file, either save over it with a different file or you can Reset you PS2 (without Kingdom Hearts or anything else in it), click on Browser, click on your PS2 Memory Card, then click on the File you want to delete, and finally click delete.

Cheddar

dam so theres no way to delete the whole game (i mean like so there's no files on it)

Eald'narche

Website
zilartvision.w4.clicdev.com
As long as the game is readable, couldn't you just find someone to trade books with, or buy one from someone? I have heard about errors when you turn systems on and off countless times, or remove the game while it's still on, that will erase saves. Unfortunatly they could also cause problems that could ruin your game, and make the trade impossible. Overall I would just recommend looking for another copy of the book (ebay might be useful).

zappopunk182

um a magnet could do it..... but it could erase the game too..... so you know be weary if you do that

Cheddar

lol all im doin is tradin it for the english one,the guy at future shop said its fine.thanks for al your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back