• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
blinkboy211
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I only joined last month. srry I was too lazy to read 400 pages of naruto forums lol.
    Well I do know that it was blinkboy followe by a sereis of ones and twos; I don't know exact for I only caught a glance of the name.
    S
    Meh. Luongo wasn't there when they needed him like he usually is.
    S
    Ya, but it wasn't the players faults.. it was Luongo's. That man is a fucking joke. He makes good saves, but he lets in the softest of goals. And what pisses me off is before he blamed the Canucks for not scoring and said if they don't win, he wants out of Vancouver. Last night was his fault.
    S
    Rypien is a great hitter, that guy landed 4 major hits before finishing his shift, and they were all on four different guys, it sparked the team. A big body in front of Bulin would be great, because they have that Bufflin guy or however you spell his name. But I don't think there's anybody on the team. Pyatt maybe, but he never goes to the front of the net, and I don't understand why.
    S
    Well something has to change, because they sure as shit aren't learning from their mistakes. Chicago is a faster team no doubt, but the Canucks have skill and bigger players. Chicago doesn't, and I don't know why Vancouver isn't taking advantage of that...
    S
    Ya... Wellwood hit the crossbar, Sundin could've scored twice. If I was the coach, I'd be doing a lot more than what the coach is doing right now. I'd make it, in order not to waste a day, after each game, we fly. That way, the sleep on the plane for a little bit. And they get more practice in. Otherwise you're only getting basically like a half a day of training in..
    S
    It was a bad game, but there's one thing Vancouver has always been able to do, and it's surprising, they can come back and be a completely different team and win the series. They've done it oh so many times in the past.

But what I was confused about was when we pulled Luongo, we were in the offensive zone, but then our point men, they fell down like they were punched by the hand of Zeus. It was weird.
    I HIERD YOU LIKE RAPE

S
    For the most part it worked... but Mitchell made a stupid mistake.

I don't know why Salo didn't play, he was skating in Vancouver, and all of a sudden he can't play. What was the point of coming to Chicago, if you can't skate. Now you just have to fly back to Vancouver.
    S
    Oh God no... but at least Sami Salo is coming back for Thursday, so we'll have that big shot from the point. I mean, Edler can shoot that hard, but he doesn't, and his aim is off.
    S
    Well that's right, no team can be fresh, but if you get a four game sweep and get 9 days off like the Canucks did, that'd help immensely. But like I said, in order to stand a chance against Detroit or Anaheim, the Canucks are going to have to end the series fast, and only pray that Detroit and Anaheim beat each other up.
    S
    True.

But, I'm not a fan of Detroit or Anaheim. Canucks have terrible luck against them. I can only hope that they beat each other up and tire each other out and the Canucks are fresh.
    S
    Well any player tries to give their team the advantage. Would you honestly hear a player "Ya ref, he didn't trip me, I know it looked like he did, but I actually stepped on his stick on purpose, so please don't call a penalty."
    S
    Meh, you would've had to have seen the clips and the debate on it. They did raise some valid arguments though. But earlier on in the year, they did the same thing with Crosby.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back