• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
blinkboy211
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• S
    Ovechkin is a beast on goals, but also a princess, same goes for Crosby.

I can't remember if it was Sportsnet (my sports channel) or TSN/ESPN that did a debate on Ovechkin always trying to get a penalty, but they were right. He's like a princess.

I wouldn't mind Crosby, because he's a play maker, and a damn good one. Him on a line with the Sedins would be absolutely lethal.
    S
    Ugh I hate Ovechkin, he pisses me off. The way he always tries to sell penalties and everything. It's just annoying.
    S
    5:00pm... only an hour earlier than it being played in Vancouver. Who knows, there could be a ton of reasons.
    S
    No game on tonight. I don't know why. Tomorrow is the next game.

But ya, he's been making great saves. But the first year he came here.. he was unbelievable. You can find a bunch of clips on youtube of him making impossible saves.
    S
    Well if the Canucks don't do something, someone could replace Luongo, he said he will be out of here if the Canucks don't start winning. Which is good and bad, because I don't think there's anybody in the NHL that's wants/deserves the cup as much as Luongo, but if he leaves, the Canucks are going to be hard pressed to find a goaltender that can make the saves that he has.
    S
    Hmm... well even though the Sedins are dangerous now, they have been improving... but I don't know if that's what you mean.

Kessler I think is going to be huge, as he wants to stay here, he even offered to take less money to stay here. Burrows is starting to shine. I don't think defense is a problem (when they're not lazy). I don't know, they signed some guy from the AHL who led Team Canada to gold numerous times I think.
    S
    Must've been before I became a fan of the Canucks. I only started watching hockey really in 2003.
    S
    Pronger, I find hard to believe got injured... the only "Real" injury I heard Bert caused was to Steve Moore, but I didn't like Steve Moore anyways.
    S
    We used to have that in Bertuzzi, and Naslund. Bertuzzi would go charging in the offensive with the puck, drop pass for Naslund, and Bertuzzi would clear the path so he can get a clear shot, all while screening the Goalie. But since Bertuzzi left, Naslund started sucking dick.

I think the Canucks this year, instead of going offensive power forwards, went for goal scorers. Or people who can make plays. And then, who would've really seen Kyle Wellwood being a dancer with the puck this year, who would've seen Burrows and Kessler each getting over 25 goals.
    S
    Burrows does that, he may be small, but he knows how to screen. Pyatt did it too, but he's out for who knows how long.
    S
    Lol, I don't think we have power forwards... I guess the only people who are willing to go into the offensive zone and push their weight around would be Bernier... Kessler maybe, and maybe Burrows, that's it.
    S
    Nah, the Sedins are doing good, what their problem is, they get too many chances, and they don't capitalize. Like, Kessler had a wide open net, and he tried to be too "pretty" with it. A lot of them do.
    S
    I know, and it's like the 5th time the hawks have come back from behind and won games in the playoffs. They're damn good.
    S
    I don't even know. They were all over the Black Hawks in the first period, scored twice on the power play, Sami Salo scored but got hurt... and then, as soon as the hawks scored once, it's like the Canucks thought it was game over. The same thing happened in the first game.
    S
    Ya I noticed that too. Even though the hawks took over the third period... I knew they were going to make a mistake. The canucks just stopped skating. It was lame. But, that beautiful 4-on-1 with Sami Salo....saved the day.
    S
    We have Salo and Edler who can both shoot the puck at 103.5mp/h. You guys need a shot like that, but if you guys had Paul Kariya back, I think the series would've went on longer.

Offsides, I don't know how to explain. In the regular season, if a player was offside, they wouldn't blow the whistle until it was touched by the offside team. But I've noticed in the playoffs, they blow it right away, before any player touches the puck. I don't understand it.
    S
    Ya, I was pissed off that Kessler had that wide open net and instead of shooting it right away, he tried being pretty. I don't think Demitra's goal was luck, Sundin did a fast slap pass, and the Chicago goalie (I don't know how the fuck to spell his name) couldn't get over in time, and Demitra had time.

St. Louis biggest problem, which I think is obvious, is their powerplay sucked ass. They had so many powerplays and didn't convert.
    S
    Luongo was good ya... but he isn't as good as he was two years ago. That year he was stopping everything.

Mason was doing damn well too. The only problem with St. Louis was, they were all young kids, and I guess nerves of being in the play offs got the best of them.
    S
    Not my fault man. I'll be honest though, it was one hell of a series. Chris Mason was unbelievable. I was actually a bit worried. But that last goal by Burrows that scored in the overtime, that was just pure luck.

But fuck, now we have to face Chicago....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back