• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
blackberi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It was worth it =w= I'm SUCH a SoRiku fangirl (both for the BFFness and beyond). I actually cried the first time ;w; (which was amazing due to the turn-off the SoKai reunion was).

RAX. Hands down. Then, magically, I actually have to say SRK. If only because SoRiku are the best one-on-one friendship in the series, imo. TAV just felt all over the place. Aqua was bleh, and while Ven was Terra-obsessed, Terra was busy chasing old men.
    What I love best about the KH2 ending was that to me, it didn't feel forced. The entire series was leading up to them meeting again and making peace with each other. There was no other way that game could've ended besides them fluffing it up before coming back home.

Same here. Kairi seriously needs to interact more people other characters.
    I'm not too big of an OrgXIII fan so I don't care for most of what goes down there that doesn't involve Xion xD;;;

Me, my one true pairing for the series will always be Sora/Riku if only because unlike Rion and SoNami they don't make one of them go away at the end ._.. What can I do, they're too fluffy @w@

Kairi/Selphie's adorable, but I kind of see more Kairi/Olette. :S
    It's just that a lot of our likings match.
    I wonder what it'd be like if you were a Namine and SoNami fan too. We'd be freaking soul mates ;A;
    pfftbahahahaha XD;;;
    What can I say, I think long and hard about the things I like so I'm often able to put down why I like it really well.
    T_____________________T Oh you at least love Xion <3<3<3<3<3<3
    Go join her FC! :3~~~~
    Oh and Sora's too!!! ^o^
    By KH2? Ew. She was turned into such a Kairi replica in KH2 I couldn't stand it T_T; I prefer her CoM-Days persona by far.

Sora was angry, true, but he realized the circumstances. Even though the memories were made up, he also got to see what kind of person Namine was and decided he couldn't stay angry with her for it. Staying angry at Namine, a person he could be friends with who was forced to harm him would also mean he'd have no reason to forgive Riku since the Darkness messed him up. So I really found nothing wrong in how he forgave her. On the contrary, him even admitting to have been angry to begin with is part of why I don't mind it - it's not that they just shrugged at it and pulled a forgiving act out of nowhere - Sora was well aware of everything and he still made his decision for reasons we were shown.
    And let's face it - Namine could've just as easily wiped out SDGJ's Memories of her ever being a witch, recreated some glorified life for them in Castle Oblivion and they'd have lived their lives happily ever after like that. She didn't; to top it all she also left Sora the choice of which set of Memories to keep, and the group realized well what picking their real Memories would mean about Namine.
    So yeah. They actually did have a pretty good reason to thank her, if only to have a way to even REMEMBER her.

T_T;;;; *has SoNami as one of her bigger OTPs* it's just like, ugh... unlike SoKai who's so detached and barely even had the cave-wall drawing, SoNami was based on all levels. First, a member of the group; then, BFFs with both Sora and Riku, and then with just Sora. So when Sora got to be obsessed, I understood fully well why.

tl;dr not sure I'm aiming at convincing you or just displaying why I do love the girl and her pairing. Take it either which way. *wrote a lengthy essay about why Kairi and SoKai fail and Namine and SoNami don't, a couple of years back* >>;;;
    ...you came to a Kairi hate club, you do realize that, right? XD
    I wonder which Xion club you'll join...
    You should its a really great series. If you are, MGS the first in the series, has been released on the PS1 and GC. I suggest getting the GC version since it has better graphics and updated gameplay.
    Just CoM back in 2004 for the GBA. From what very little I played, KH2 was really fun. :)

Metal Gear Solid series are my favorite games tho, awesome characters, and has one of the best storylines. Especially Metal Gear Solid 2, since thats the first one I played. Have you played them?
    Well I kept seeing it in stores and in magazines, I didnt know much about it but kept hearing it was a really good game. So way back in late 2003 I decided to buy it, lol I remember I got so excited when the intro of the game came on with the cgi. I remember I beat the game by the end of january in 2004. Good times. I havent played the game since. XD and I still havent played KH2. :/ For some reason school, or personal matters kept popping up, plus back then I couldnt work so I didnt have money to buy the game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back