• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I love to talk about it. ^w^ Quite a fair amount actually.
    Since I have the time to chat, I guess I don't mind giving you my IM. It's shiiverrix@hotmail.com on MSN.

Hmm... I can't really deal with those who keep too many secrets either. It just irks me to no end to be led around in circles by someone. D: Kinda hurts but, that's asides the point. I am such a softy for others. XD So I doubt I even could seperate myself from people, through trust or otherwise. No matter what, it happens.

Well, I have a fear of things without faces. owo Masks with no eyes just send shivers down my spine, as does empty eye sockets. I guess I just can't deal with no eyes? *shivers* =w= Guh, weird phobia. But, in your case, it sounds like you just associate your bloody mary scare to a dark enclosed space like the bathroom, thus your mind sets itself up to fear such a place.

I've been to a couple other forums. owo They're pretty dang different than here. But, I guess that's cuz I stick around adoptables and stuff. XD

And that's good to hear. :3 I'll have to tell him when he comes back from Summer School.
    Everything is perception, really. From our concept of time to our own morals. owo It'll only give you a headache for over thinking on it but, god do I love to.

Childish is just another way of saying innocent and willing to trust people. :3 If being a full fledged 'adult' means abandoning trust and the ability to hug my friends haphazerdly, then I never want to grow up. And, although I have moved a fair amount in my life as well, I still manage to form good friendships and give people nicknames. Even on here, where people come and go, change persona, and leave in the blink of an eye to never return, I still give them pet-names, chat, and all around just have fun.

The dark is never scary. It's what could be in the dark that scares the living daylights out of us. Anything from it just being us blind and vulnerable to some odd sound we ourselves make up can make us have a strong aversion towards the dark. Humans are diurnal creatures at any rate.

For someone who is new, you seem to know your way around quite well. :3 Most people ask me through vm on how to even send a friend request. XD But, that aside, Wolf and OhTahKu are actually pretty intelligent.

Oh, and I must ask something else, would you be interested in a martial arts rp? One of my friends on here, Nightmarezero, was planning on making one soon. He's just not sure if he should start it unless others show a bit of interest.
    There's always room for improvement through writing. Even highly acclaimed artists and writers say that they can always do better or, they themselves do not see themselves as good, let alone great.

To be honest, it's only embarressing if you see it that way. I myself would have fun shouting some cutesy nickname in person and then hugging them immediately after. I see it as a term of affection.

People who hang around their pets long enough do tend to show some relationships between them. But, it's also speculative because people who look at the interactions only see the similarities and not the differences, unlike the person who's actually doing the petting and spends the most time with the pet. Animals are pretty funny in that they hate most songs with a deep bass. It must remind them of growling.

I did the Bloody Mary challenge as a kid and have nothing wrong with me. :3 *does a slight twitch as the light flickers* And, self-control is at times overrated and, at others, underrated. XD It all depends on context on how badly or how well such an attribute will affect you.

I don't really give out my messenger to anyone asides from relatives or peeps I know well, so excuse me for not giving it to you.

But, anyway, I must ask. Do you know someone around here named King Wolfe or, if not, Otaku? You share many mannerisms they have, from the same pet to being able to play the same instrument, they also like creepy pasta like you.
    I rarely go by join date nowadays. I think the only time I really do is if someone is trying to claim they have more power or knowing than the admninistrators who, as far as I know, have been around for years, almost as long as the site in some cases. But, your case wasn't like that. Just a bad entrance, I guess. Like entering a well known estate and then giving the impression that all you're smelling is fish despite the other fun things. :3 Lack of signature and avatar don't bother me either, it just means I have to focus on your writing more to get a bit of a tab on you [just my thing, I get to know most everyone around here through how they write].

Anyway, I've been well. My name is Reyanna although I prefer to be called Rey or, if you were to go by my screen name, Teny/Ten-ten/Tensuya/Tenyasyugan[you can see where this is going]. I'm fifteen, born in Washington state, spent a few years here, then moved off to a few other states for small amounts of time before returning [military family plus a picky mother]. People see me as kind of quirky, outwardly friendly, and in some ways very, very, gullible and/or sheltered despite things I've seen and done.

I love cats, freakish horror stories [Silent Hill, the When They Cry series, and other such things], and I also spend a fair amount of time roleplaying, writing, and drawing. I suck at playing any known instrument [yes, I can't even whistle or do that armpit gag] and I am also horrible at sports, although that is due to my aversion towards eating dirt.

And yes, that was a nice intro. Makes me sort of envious.
    I don't mind friend requests. owo Also, may I suggest on working on intros? XD Sure, making yourself seem strong and very mind-spoken seems great at first but, when people can't hear your tone, they misconstrued things and, since this is the internet, offense is often taken.
    Yeah, I put that title after you wanted to join, meaning you could've still joined. Ask me next time so you aren't confused. You can join.
    It's not that he doesn't want you there, he is just incredibly busy and doesn't have the time to look at the RP right now. I'm sure if you make a temp he will probably accept it.

Telling me to waste my time to make an RP that you probably want to join comes off as arrogant to me and other people. Nobody here respects that. If you want a RP that you can find interesting and want to join, get off your lazy ass and make your own.
    I don't know buddy. Try Shadows and Reflections if you want. Look for RP's that are active. Those are the only ones I can tell you that might spark some interest.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back