• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ballad of Caius
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• What would you think of a charger that can charge your cellphone or handheld console just by how many steps you take or be solar-powered?
    Yeah, I know. I have been sitting on the floor with my coffee table as my desktop's desk for the past two weeks or so. I've been trying to save as much cash as I can.
    I'm definitely getting the min but soon I'll start getting tips. Yo I swear I made the perfect slush. Plus, it's like 50 degrees Celsius outside so it really helps hahaha
    "You can never be who you want to be in this world."

Anyways, what do you think of that quote? I am just wondering what I am going to do. I think I should ask for more cash.
    If Nomura isn't there, I'll be surprised. I know he's kinda "meh" about appearance but I doubt SE would let this kind of opportunity slide by, so I'm sure they'll make him appear at E3 in some form or another.
    Not much, I am just wondering what I should invest for this week: a new desk or a carpet cleaner. I am a little nervous about using Freecycle or Craigslist.
    In that case, I 100% believe it may not release until late December for the Holidays. Which, looking at the gaming release schedule now for things coming out, might be good for my wallet lol.
    Same! I really hope now that the new Mystery Dungeon localization won't be too long of a wait. I cannot wait for all the E3 conferences to begin.
    OMG YES. Thank you so much for letting me know! I was already hella hyped for the game but this made things increase x1000
    Sonic. It's like a burger place. I have not said the word joint in a minute haha But of course its pretty fast paced. I just started and the first pay check was way worth it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back