Recent content by Ballad of Caius

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ballad of Caius

Yozora's relationship with Sora and Riku.

Like you suggested in another thread, I think Yozora is the "Sora" of his Worldline. If the MoM is truly looking for exceptional individuals in different Worldlines, then each Worldline could have its "Sora". What would be interesting is if there existed a counterforce to the MoM that were...
  2. Ballad of Caius

Yozora is actually important. He really is.

He could be some Worldline's version of Sora. Sora is an unique individual, but that doesn't mean that each Worldline doesn't have its version of a "Sora". I concur with Spock's notion that it's possible that the MoM is gathering exceptional individuals from different Worldlines.
  3. Ballad of Caius

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

The idea of the Master of Masters gathering exceptional warriors from different Worldlines intrigues me. It could open a door of possibilities concerning an entire universe of spinoffs for KINGDOM HEARTS. Hell, have Dissidia KH take place in a worldline where Chaos and Cosmos exist.
  4. Ballad of Caius

Or maybe the Somnus-ish song we got in the secret ending, which I think is a mix between Dearly Beloved and Somnus. Somnus Beloved? Dearly Somnus?
  5. Ballad of Caius

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

I think it's more of a matter of less support from the Pokemon Company itself, which are hypnotized by the fact they can make literal millions from just the mobile games. It's as if the mainline Pokemon has taken a backseat because of the mobile games.
  6. Ballad of Caius

How do you think Disney will fit into the next game?

Maybe KINGDOM HEARTS Spinoffs with Yozora as the center figure could be the dark, edgy KH some fans want.
  7. Ballad of Caius

Good point. Then I imagine Sora will be placed in a hopeless scenario where he is taught the value of his life and how being reckless can lead to his own demise. Then I imagine the Wildcard will play as his Deus "Excape" Maquina.
  8. Ballad of Caius

I think the best tip the writing has is what Spock said: an editor. Nomura needs someone that can help him keep his ideas on track. His is a brilliant mind, but sometimes creativity mixed with enthusiasm can lead to a path of no focus.
  9. Ballad of Caius

So if Sora ends up in Shibuya because of Yozora, then how does the Wildcard come into play?
  10. Ballad of Caius

In the end of the day, secret endings are conceptual videos. They're very early stage, so we can't rightfully make judgements on that.
  11. Ballad of Caius

The entirety of the Disney worlds were narrative foreshadowing Sora's fate.
  12. Ballad of Caius

Ephemer is Luxu?

The thought of Inferno either being Ephemera's or Braig's Heartless is interesting. Though I think Inferno could be more Ephemera's than Braig's, seeing as how I don't think they'll expand Braig's character.
  13. Ballad of Caius

Yozora's relationship with Sora and Riku.

I just think Yozora is Versus XIII Noctis, but in KINGDOM HEARTS. Whatever role he plays into the story, I don't know. But we can make safe guesses judging by what Nomura couldn't achieve with Versus. Starting by the fact that Yozora has heterochromia (different colored eyes), in some cultures...
  14. Ballad of Caius

Point taken, but Nomura should consider the possibility of measuring how well received a KH game without Disney, or less Disney, could be received.
  15. Ballad of Caius

I KNEW IT! Sora dies because he feels the despair of everyone's hearts he tried to save! By losing their hearts to darkness, their worst emotions come out, meaning that Sora's connections with them tightens as he uses the Power of Waking, meaning that he bridged his heart to darkness...