• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Recent content by Ballad of Caius

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ballad of Caius

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

Gaming sure has a dramatic fanbase. I just shrug it off and go on. It was unreasonable to have expected a fully animated Pokedex on the Switch. It's GameFreak's first mainline HD Pokemon game.
  2. Ballad of Caius

The Legend of Zelda | Breath of the Wild

Yes. It was confirmed that, when Ganondorf was tired of the endless cycle of reincarnation of Demise's wrath, he unleashed said wrath from his being, and that became Malice, turning him into Ganon. Apparently, the release of Malice affected his body, reason as to why he was building a new one in...
  3. Ballad of Caius

GameFreak being sad programmers is the reason Pokemon may have never existed. Is there no one like Mr. Iwata that can compress the hell out of GF's work??
  4. Ballad of Caius

Final Fantasy VII Remake - March 3rd 2020

I hope Sephiroth's new VA can deliver a good "Good to see you, Cloud" line. Also, what version of One-Winged Angel do you think will play in the game? Normal one, or AC one? Advent Children is sick!
  5. Ballad of Caius

Final Fantasy VII Remake - March 3rd 2020

If the Remake's first episode will end with the escape from Midgar, does this mean that they're going full blown open-world with Midgar? We'll get to explore every Sector and its Slum counterpart?
  6. Ballad of Caius

Spotify adds a bunch more Final Fantasy soundtracks.

YES! You have NO IDEA how pleased I am that I don't need to open YouTube anymore to be able to listen to Somnus!
  7. Ballad of Caius

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

Re:mind me needs to be a permanent running gag in the franchise
  8. Ballad of Caius

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered coming 2019!!

Will wait for the inevitable Switch port. Excited to finally finish this!
  9. Ballad of Caius

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

That Duck Hunter tease hurt a lot.
  10. Ballad of Caius

...I'll stick to the Water Type then.
  11. Ballad of Caius

The Persona Thread (Spin-offs galore!)

Buying all four Persona 5 Funko Pops has made me wanna replay the entire game. I had stopped playing after the pre to last Palace. It was a steal! I bought them at Hot Topic 3x$25, plus the employee honored me last month's $5 off birthday discount! I am IN LOVE with them! Haha, gonna buy a P5...
  12. Ballad of Caius

The Legend of Zelda | Breath of the Wild

I wonder who Ganondorf was joined in hands with?
  13. Ballad of Caius

My expectations were blown away by the trailer. I was expecting a more bigger Pokemon Let's Go, but this is definitely its own thing. Also, CAN'T WAIT FOR SINNOH.
  14. Ballad of Caius

Kalos was a borefest, to be honest. I'm not a fan of XY, and it's a shame, since it was traditional Pokemon's first leap into full 3D. Sadly, spinoffs like Stadium and Coliseum pulled it better.
  15. Ballad of Caius

News ► Nomura shares first details of Kingdom Hearts III DLC

This gives me pre-launch flashbacks in terms of high expectations.