Recent content by Ballad of Caius

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ballad of Caius

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

I doubt it. There's so much they can do, and fangames demonstrate that.
  2. Ballad of Caius

Spin-offs You Want to See (regardless of how much sense they make)

I would also be content with a Mario Party x KINGDOM HEARTS crossover.
  3. Ballad of Caius

(SPOILERS) Union X: Cornerstone of the World's Rebirth

In before the true Keyblade War is taking place in some Worldline where the MoM originally is from, and he's amassing wielders of Light in order to counter the Darkness.
  4. Ballad of Caius

Joker (2019) - “Put on a happy face”

It's getting Marvel Universe movie numbers.
  5. Ballad of Caius

What do you want in the master of masters secret boss?

*shoots Firaga bullets* "Run, run, or you'll be well done!"
  6. Ballad of Caius

Dragon Quest 11; Anyone playing this besides me?

In my case, I'll turn my room's light off and play it that way in dock mode LOL
  7. Ballad of Caius

Let me address the FINAL FANTASY aspect of KINGDOM HEARTS III: there was a lot going on already with the game's story. Yes, they should have made better decisions, and that includes the original properties. That said, Yasue admitted that they received a lot of backlash over the non-inclusion of...
  8. Ballad of Caius

I think Treasure Planet would best work as a Ven scenario world. Have each scenario share only a couple of worlds, and not all of them.
  9. Ballad of Caius

This would be interesting. Have Terra focus on finding and protecting the rest of the New Pure Hearts; have Aqua train her pupil(s); and Ven searching for answers about his past with Chirity.
  10. Ballad of Caius

...I'm not getting the hostility towards one new Pokemon being an evolution, while the other being a regional variant? Like, I have no problem if GameFreak decides to exploit on regional variants as a means to fill in a regional dex.
  11. Ballad of Caius

I'd like to see a Dissidia KINGDOM HEARTS right after the Foretellers Saga ends. I want the MoM to be Cid, Luxu to be Chaos, and Ava to be Cosmos. The mainplot would be that everyone was transported into a completely different Worldline from the ones they know, and in this one, the MoM wants to...
  12. Ballad of Caius

It'd be ironic if Blitzle ended up being the Fairy Type exclusive for Sword. But yeah, Sitfetch'd is pretty much Galarian Ponyta's "counterpart". It makes sense, they're both Gen1 Pokes.
  13. Ballad of Caius

I've always liked Ponyta and Rapidash. Them turning out into either unicorns or pegasus would be cool, and would definitely have them on my team.
  14. Ballad of Caius

Alpha Dream, the devs behind M&L, have filed for bankruptcy

SUPER PRINCESS PEACH HD REMASTER!
  15. Ballad of Caius

Alpha Dream, the devs behind M&L, have filed for bankruptcy

A couple of points: * That tweet is awesome, LOL. * Nintendo can buy them? * Cynical: now Paper Mario can go back to its RPG roots, seeing as how the excuse was that "tHeRe's aLRdEaDy a mARiO RPG" from Intelligent Systems Also: I was optimistic about them, but I really think this is Alpha...