Recent content by Ballad of Caius

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ballad of Caius

The end of Xehanort *SPOILERS*

I'm of the opinion that, within the organic logic of each character that MX affected one way or another, an expression of complete rage and destruction of Xehanort would have been OOC.
  2. Ballad of Caius

News ► Square Enix teases "the time to remember" in Kingdom Hearts Union X

Can't wait for the mass theorizing that will generate!
  3. Ballad of Caius

News ► Square Enix teases "the time to remember" in Kingdom Hearts Union X

Speculating by the title: guess it's time for another Keyblade War, and time for everyone to remember. My bet is that everyone will become Darklings.
  4. Ballad of Caius

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered coming 2019!!

Judging by the game's price, I doubt there's voice acting. They went the extra mile fixing the models besides HD-izing them.
  5. Ballad of Caius

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered coming 2019!!

Yay for Speed Boost. Wonder if they'll handle Draw. Also, pretty much confirmed there's no voice acting?
  6. Ballad of Caius

Final Fantasy XV

Although I liked the Pocket Edition's combat system, trying to do something similar with KH3 would be detrimental.
  7. Ballad of Caius

Final Fantasy XV

Although VGChartz isn't a good source, even they don't have data. I hope Pocket Edition made satisfying numbers. I think it's a format that could work for bigger video game projects on mobile.
  8. Ballad of Caius

Antagonist Backstory

I support a MoM backstory, but first we have to know what his specific plan is. As if how, he just seems like a trigger happy chaos bringer.
  9. Ballad of Caius

Final Fantasy XV

Good point. Thrice, if they release Royal/Final Mix edition, lol.
  10. Ballad of Caius

Final Fantasy XV

Hopefully they unify all versions of future FF games to be released the same day.
  11. Ballad of Caius

Music ► What are you listening to?

I prefer the version with John Hatch because it feels more magical and adventurous. The original one feels like an ode to Space Odyssey.
  12. Ballad of Caius

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

Where's my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Switch.
  13. Ballad of Caius

(SPOILER) Union X: Fusion

Makes you wonder if Dark Chirity is the Chirity's former owner living-on through their Chirity as a Darkling possessing it. Also: if the MoM is a Darkling, he can technically be anyone and remain inside his hood.
  14. Ballad of Caius

Music ► What are you listening to?

David Bowie - Space Oddity Spotify has it as Space Oddity, but with John Hatch.
  15. Ballad of Caius

(SPOILER) Union X: Fusion

Plot-twist: Nightmare Dream Eaters are actually Spirit Dream Eaters possessed by Darklings.