• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Annoyance
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Okay... Sorry For Senting That Many Visitor Messages. This Will Be My Last Vm, I Promise! I'll Let You Know When I Am Done Reading Homestuck Alright. Bye.
    Hello Sabrina. thought I drop by and sent a visitor message even If your not here if that's okay.

I did some reading on homestuck today it was really fun. heheheheh! now I'm at act 2. I'm really hoping to get to Kanaya Maryam part. and I'll continue to read homestuck tommorow. bye.
    I'm planning to read homestuck tommorow. I've been very busy lately didn't have the chance to read It. so I need to log out now. bye.
    oh boy please don't judge me or anything please... I don't wanna disappoint you. I'm still not been able to caught up yet. don't hurt me.
    Kanaya Maryam is my favorite. remember? I told you before.
    Hello Sabrina. just to let you know I enjoyed reading homestuck. I considered homestuck a gift from you. and thank you.
    Sabrina... what's up... I know you got my vm. but there's no need for silent treatment.

just say the word. then I'll leave you alone alright. ;)
    If you didn't get the message on what I meant on the last part of the sentence that was a joke. a really bad joke damn. and if I hurt you then I'm truly sorry Sabrina. really, I am truly sorry. also I forgot. in reference of your favourite character Vriska.:tongue: :)
    Actually I'm Just getting started. still in the beginning of homestuck. I simply google kanaya maryam. dying to know who she is. I find kanaya maryam interesting. and first of all I didn't skip just to see her part.and If your disappionted in me your just being a 8itch. woo woo woo! you know it
    Don't worry about it. Christmas time is always busy for me too because my show choir is out doing Christmas gigs and whatnot. So I totally understand. I initially didn't give you Izayoi because he hadn't yet responded to my "FYI" email. If you think it would be in everyone's best interest to interview him instead, then by all means go ahead. I don't want you to feel rushed or pressured.
    Just leaving a friendly reminder about the interview on Monday. So I hope you find the time to print out my stuff and get your questions ready.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back