• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Annoyance
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• right! xD Well anyways! I hope we can chat again! I'll prob get on tonight if I don't pass out from exhaustion today. xD
    How are you? I haven't talked to you in like ever! I need to get on Skype one of these days before you go to bed for work! xD
    :biggrin:

Awesome! We have something in common. Cats are just absolutely adorable and someday you'll have your own place to live, with your cat. Oh yeah! Sweet freedom. Now that sounds like paradise.

You'll probably say something like this when you've finally found true freedom. Ok, here it is. "Oh, thank you for being a kind and generous god". That's a quote from The Golden Girls used by Dorothy Zbornak. Ever heard or seen the show? It's a sitcom, really hilarious. You should watch it sometimes If you're into sitcom.

Um, about the ghost question. I just wanted to know if you believe in that sort of thing such as the afterlife. I honestly believe it does exist. So... What do you think? Does it exist?
    Hmm... Nice that's pretty cool, a hound mix. I'll probably get a pet of my own, somewhere around the near future but not in this present time. So... I'll get a pet cat, because cats are lovely creatures and they're also my favorite. Oh yeah! cats are awesome! booyah! xD

Sorry for asking you this somewhat a stupid random question. Do you believe in ghosts?
    Hmm... I see, good. Find your natural high Sabrina. :) Well, I got the flu and it sucks. Nothing I can do but wait until I feel a lot better then I'll be 100% tip-top shape! xD

So, I've been wondering about your pet Pebbles, how is she?
    Hmm... Pebbles, that's a really nice name for a pet. Good choice. Hey, I myself had a dog once, her name was Sassy but she past away years ago (which is sad). So yeah, I've cherished every moment I had with my pet, RIP.

So... How are you today?
    The access point screwed up xD It was definitely a dark month :( Thank goodness its over with. ^^
    I'm doing great! ^^ Had some ups and downs myself. Lost internet completely for a month. Dx But now I have internet, and on my PS3 too! ^^
    I don't know what to say but I'm sorry about your dog. And try to cheer up Sabrina. :) Hey, sorry for asking you this, what's your dog's name?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back