• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Annoyance
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• no I called in sick for the first week but about 2 weeks in I was called by the manager and he said: "So when are you coming in? if you don't come in tomorrow you're dismissed." I went in to work and although I maintained the lie that I was sick I came clean about why I didn't come in. it turns out even with a silver tongue like mine has it's limits and he called Bull on the whole bad side of town thing and dismissed me... normally my speechcraft would get someone to believe me... but right when I truly needed it to work it failed... and that was the only it never worked
    I gave my cousin the money to pay for the preorder because I was too busy with work over the couple days of the preorder reservation to make it out to gamestop to pick it up myself. She got the preorder but I had no idea when she would come to drop it off and because I live on the bad side of town (full of thieves and the like) and there's a pawnshop less then 300 metres away and my dad was going out fishing at times when I couldn't expect so I had to put off work to protect my belongings sure it sounds stupid but I wanted that preorder bonus badly... and because of that uncertainty I had to stay home and miss work... because of that I lost my job because if no one was there to pick up my game at the house it would be stolen then pawned. and no one would believe me but I knew because the bike that I moved into the neighborhood with, one I locked up was stolen two weeks after we moved in...
    oh cool... I'm kinda pissy because I got KH1.5 but because of circumstances I don't have it in my possession yet
    xD there was never a rule that says you can't do more than one. Its kinda like if you took pictures for the contest of your neighbors kids going trick or treating, and you treat each as an individual picture. Of course you can use more than one costume :p
    Actually I see that now. It's the RP section that's really in the wasteland now. I'll probably write some stuff in rl, then post it when I'm able to.
    You're welcome. ^^ I see the creative writing section is practically dead. :( If I could just seperate paragraphs with this diddlying phone, I'd contribute...
    I'm doing ok, just hanging in there I guess. Nothing to do atm besides post around. Cosplay anything lately?
    Splendid! I believe you. It's just that I don't want you to feel worn out while you're working during... Um, what time do you go to work anyway? Just thought I ask politely. ʘ‿ʘ By the way, that's a cute emoticon you got there.
    Doing good, I see. That's awesome! Also. Rest more, Sabrina. That'll do the trick to ease your weary mind. :D
    Hey you! Hold it right there! I need to have a talk with you... Just joking around ok. xD Hi Sabrina. How are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back