• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Kaz made it for me long time ago, very fond of it.
    Your friend kami is also awesome, talk to her quite a lot on msn.
    greets :)
    i'm just so happy with The Fame Monster. and know that i'm so into Lady Gaga i'm gonna have to start looking up her old stuff. i just can't get enough of her material :D.

omg really? that would be great! maybe if you could do something inspired by Speechlesss or Dance in the Dark that would be great, and use the pics of her in the black and gold mask from TFM. but if you have something else in mind, or another stock idea, i'd be open to anything :D

you're awesome KRANK ;)
    Alejandro and Speechless are a tie for me. its hard to compare it to Speechless since they're such different songs. but The Fame Monster is so great imo, i love them all (except Teeth...just can't seem to like it but i'll still find myself singing it every once in a while XD...)

can i ask to request a lady gaga set from you in the near future?
    Uhh, your post says all fixed.....but I don't see the sig. xD
    There's no link. Or maybe I'm just super confused....lolz.
    I LOVE IT! But could you possibly make the sig a little smaller??

And remove that black scratchy effect??
    Haha, I guess I have good timing or something.
    Yeah, I was wondering if you found one.....
    That's great cause I originally wanted that stock.
    i like ur new tag. one's that have transparency and aren't box shaped always tend to interest me ;)
    oh yeah. i was thinking about doing that. let me get one together for ya. at Eye Burners Inc., right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back