• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Amalthea
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh, sorry, but anyway how are things going for you Amalthea?
    And I'm just a guy trying to be friendly ...>.>
    AMALTHEA!!! *supersexah"omgiamsohappytoseeyoutoday!"glompage* <3333333

What up? :3
    *ish hugged* ^^ man.. its been forever since i recieved one.. XD *hugs back*

and i'm not so sure about tents in the rain combo... u tend to get soaking wet... >>

and okies! ^^ sooner or later i'll manage to get that address! ^^ and did ya manage to pass all of your finals yet? or do you still have some lingering around like bad cheese? xD lol
    hi I just left you my question on FB ok and there are new eggs out and one of them you'll need to breed orange with the waters to get it k
    i will. :p but its kind of hetic at the moment, cause we're doing all sorts of fun things that include pitching up tents in rain.. XD LOL and yes! ^^ i can see how life is crazy for someone like u! lol but don't feel bad ok? :D you will be able to send the letter soon enough! ^^
    im currently stationed at Joint Base Lewis Mcchord which is in the state of washington.. XD and YES silly!!! :p how else can i have a conversation with u if i didn't have access to the interwebs!!? :D

so yes!! ^^ i'm slowly, but surely making my way back to the internet!! ^^
    XD u sound like u haz had a busy time!! XD a whole lot has happened with me as well!!! ^^ i haz moved again as well, along with finally reaching my first duty station!!! ^^

so once again.. XD i have to figure out the address.... XD so i'll be sure to let you know it when i do, so just hold off on the reply letter till then! ^^

and YAY!!! hopefully you have been passing all your finals!! and that you've been making extremely good goodies!! ^^
    *glomps* hey Amalthea sorry I did VM you for a while.
    So how are you doing? =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back