• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Amalthea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Amalthea

I'm back...I think...

I should apologize for my extended absence to those who really cared. Idk if it matters to anyone that I've been gone, but I'm back now, for now, lol. I've missed the whole forum thing, but life got in the way. So...yeah...hi again, lol. ^~^
  2. Amalthea

KHI hates me

Okay, for some reason, KHI's not working here at the college. So I can't get on very often. If you need to contact me, email me at savvysavi@writeme.com or sdicken@jeffco.edu. You can also get ahold of me at fairyforums.proboards.com where my username is the same as here, Amalthea. I'm sorry to...
  3. Amalthea

The Packs: A Werewolf RP {Sign-ups & OOC}

The werewolves of the Litra Pack have grown restless. The wolves of the rival Retan Pack are restless as well. Both packs vie for hunting ground and mates, and both packs are in each other’s way. The two packs have dealt with each other for near a century, but now humans are starting to die...
  4. Amalthea

An interesting opinion...in my opinion

YOU JUST GOT oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=related PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!
  5. Amalthea

Azrael Yaoi (Poll)

Okay, so I've been asked to do a yaoi with Azrael as the main character. I need you all to vote who else is going to be in on the action, if you will. (Wow, that sounds dirty...Oh, wait, it is XD). Anyway, vote and comment!!!!
  6. Amalthea

The New Sailor Scouts of Love and Justice {RP thread}

Terra put up with the rest of the school day that had been ruined by her boyfriend dumping her. But that was life. Luckily, she hadn’t quite grown too attached to him. So she went about the rest of her day in an angry mood. When she got home, her mother didn’t help much at all. As soon as she...
  7. Amalthea

Wicca and Witchcraft {Your opinions and beliefs} (no bashing please)

I have my beliefs, which some of you know, but for those who don't, I'm a Witch. I practice Wicca and Witchcraft. This is also for those who are curious about it and have questions, I just really don't want anyone bashing my beliefs and those of other Witches on the site. Please, let me know...
  8. Amalthea

*♥* The Coven *♥*

Okay, so I'm a Witch, and I know a couple people who are, and this is a place where we can finally come out and just hang together. We can just talk about whatever, whether it's spells and such, or boyfriends/girlfriends, or w/e. Let's just have fun with people we can relate to, 'kay? Our Coven...
  9. Amalthea

Fanfiction ► Green Eggs and Heartless

I love it, Gil!!! That is so freakin' kewl!!!!!! *claps and squeals like a fangirl* Okay, that's out of my system. Great job, Gil.
  10. Amalthea

The Other World {RP thread} (Still Joinable)

Terra Moonchylde looked across the Scottish moors. She was standing in a Stone Circle, like the one the mortals called Stonehenge. She was supposed to be meeting with a few leprauchans here in a little while. When one of the little green fellows finally showed up, she was surprised to see that...
  11. Amalthea

The New Sailor Scouts of Love and Justice (Sign-Ups and OOC) {retry}

Controlled an Maintaned by: Azia On the planet Earth, a new organization has made itself know: The Edge. They have been watching every human being for years, claiming that they want to keep the peace in the universe. The appearance of the Edge has brought forth the new generation of the...
  12. Amalthea

The Other World (retry) {Sign-Ups and OOC}

LINK TO THE RP!!!!!!! The Other World has been hidden from the humans for centuries. No one is allowed to see it, or its beings that walk among the mortals. There are some, however, that can see these beings, the Seers. There aren't as many Seers as there used to be, because the beings from the...
  13. Amalthea

Help/Support ► Alright ladies the GD needs your girl advice

I'm not really sure what to tell you, love. I've never been that good at giving advice when it comes to relationships. I tend to have problems with my own. I do know that you are a great guy, Gil, and if she can't see that, then she's a dummy. (no offense, sorry). But just be yourself and...
  14. Amalthea

GILDRAGON YAOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so I want to write a yaoi story featuring Gil, but I don't know who to pair him with. So that's what this is for! I've never done a poll before, so I hope this works, lol. We'll see.
  15. Amalthea

Riders of Dragon! We must retrieve the Dragon Stone! {OOC and Sign-ups} (accepting! We need peeps!)

Controlled and maintained by: Azia and Omega Prime Some have been born with the Mark. A dragon shaped birth mark that says a child is destined to be a dragon rider. These children each find their dragon egg differently but each is just as important as the others. These eggs change the lives of...
Back