Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
1skyxonedestiny
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ah...nice~
    I've played them all, but only because I got KHII recently XP.
    I played and finished in this order: KH1, Days ((which actually got me into the series and that's when I joined this site, which is what convinced me to play the rest XD; )), Re:CoM, and KHII ((which I finished a few days ago)).
    Days is my favorite X3.
    ~Umbra~
    Haha yeah :p.
    So what order did you play the games in/which of the games have you played? :3
    ~Umbra~
    Owait, I'm in the Kairi FC, not HC XP. But I like Xion better anyway
    Lexaeus I kind of like, but basically only because he's a member of the Organization XP. Other than that there's not that many cool things about him...:p.
    And awesomeness :D. Those are some of my favorites, too X3.
    ~Umbra~
    Oohh nice~.
    I'm probably in too many to list, so I'll say the ones I post in most often XD;.
    Uhh...Xion FC, AkuRoku FC, Organization XIII FC, I own the Heartless FC and the RAX ((Roxas-Axel-Xion trio)) FC, and I'm in all the ones you mentioned~.
    Plus many others XP. I like all the KH characters ((except for DiZ)) and a lot of pairings...XD;.
    ~Umbra~
    I started in 2006. beat kh1 on 8.13.2006 :D which games did you beat? (you can just pm me instead of leaving messages over and over ) lol
    I have no clue why people who don't like kingdom hearts are on here. lol I like kingdom hearts for the nostalgia factor. I grew up watching the original Disney cartoons and movies. I later Started playing final fantasy...then Disney and Sqaure made kingdom hearts and now I can't get enough. lol when did you first get into the Kh series?
    lol oh, cool. have you posted in the forums yet? It's a good way to meet other kingdom hearts fans. Although a small percentage of people on the forums don't even like kh...lol but most people do and are very friendly. :)
    yeah, the GS bundle sounds like a good deal. It just scraping up the money for it that sucks.
    (>-_-)> <----sighing kirby lol
    I'm in the same boat. :/
    I signed up for this site in like 2008, when Re:chain of memories was coming out and then stop coming on here until just recently, because I needed to converse with actually kingdom Hearts fans, and wanted to get more birth by sleep info.
    But it looks like I won't be playing it until I get a psp....lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6