• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Summary from Sora KH3 Play Arts Kai

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Although, Mickey helping out his friend Riku in finding Riku's important person, Terra... I would like that.

But of course if they do do that (and Sora gets to save Ven), watch Kairi not get to help out the person that she's meant to have a connection to.

Ugh.

Edit: Also, the more I think about it, the more Kairi not being mentioned on this gets stupider and stupider.

I mean, one of the reasons the world is under control by one Master, is because he's made the ultimatum that if the Seven Lights don't gather, then he'll go after the Princesses of Heart to reach his goals instead. And who just happens to be a Princess of Heart, who's now being trained so she won't be helpless should Xehanort target her again? Oh, yeah: Kairi!

And furthermore, one of the people in need of saving is inside of Kairi. So you can darn bet that she's going to have to be involved in at least that one rescue!

And yet there's no mention of her in this summary at all. Not even as one of Sora's friends who's helped him out before (and Sora wouldn't even be a human again after I, if it weren't for Kairi; nor would Riku have gotten over himself and come back to his friends... and nor would Sora and Riku have gotten to return back to the Realm of Light at the end of KHII without her...) -sigh-

Last edited:

Mirashade

Awards
Although, Mickey helping out his friend Riku in finding Riku's important person, Terra... I would like that.
Okay, but imagine this: Riku and Mickey go looking for the Battle-Scarred Keybearer deep within the depths of Castle Oblivion, and they find him... Terra. Still looking for Ventus after all these years.

Spare my heart, that's what I'd want to happen. Plot twist switcheroo and all.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Okay, but imagine this: Riku and Mickey go looking for the Battle-Scarred Keybearer deep within the depths of Castle Oblivion, and they find him... Terra. Still looking for Ventus after all these years.

Spare my heart, that's what I'd want to happen. Plot twist switcheroo and all.

It would make sense to first find Aqua and then go save Ven with her, since she is the only one who can navigate the castle. Sora is apparently going to be the one to save Aqua, so I have a feeling they might also go save Ven after that. Riku and Mickey looking for Terra makes sense I guess, but I don't really get why they would go look for him in Castle Oblivion?

Mirashade

Awards
It would make sense to first find Aqua and then go save Ven with her, since she is the only one who can navigate the castle. Sora is apparently going to be the one to save Aqua, so I have a feeling they might also go save Ven after that. Riku and Mickey looking for Terra makes sense I guess, but I don't really get why they would go look for him in Castle Oblivion?

It's not that I'd imagine that's the most likely thing to happen, only that that's a scene I've imagined would be emotional. As in, it's a plot twist that the player expects them to be looking for Ven, but they find Terra instead. Also, best case scenario, Aqua is already saved at the beginning of KH3 with the rest of the BBS gang being prioritized for whatever adventure they set off on during the main plot of KH3.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
This is the first time in a long time that the "Key to Return Hearts" has been mentioned. For a while there I was wondering if it got dropped.

Hirokey123

Awards
I really expect Ven to be saved last because Aqua made a promise that she would bring Terra back with her when she returns to Ven to wake him up. You know this series promises are serious things that pretty much always will be followed up on even if they have to make last minute excuses to do so. Case example Sora said he return to Kairi at the islands when he got Riku back. Despite KH2 making it seem like that promise was broken at the last 10 minutes of the game Kairi is departed from her trio and forced back onto the island. Then as promised Sora returns to the island with Riku in tow and returns the good luck charm. So I very much expect that Bentus won't awaken until Aqua and Terra are together...even if they have to bend the plot backwards to do so. Like thrusting him to sleep and tossing him back into the chamber of waking through shenanigans.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I really expect Ven to be saved last because Aqua made a promise that she would bring Terra back with her when she returns to Ven to wake him up. You know this series promises are serious things that pretty much always will be followed up on even if they have to make last minute excuses to do so. Case example Sora said he return to Kairi at the islands when he got Riku back. Despite KH2 making it seem like that promise was broken at the last 10 minutes of the game Kairi is departed from her trio and forced back onto the island. Then as promised Sora returns to the island with Riku in tow and returns the good luck charm. So I very much expect that Bentus won't awaken until Aqua and Terra are together...even if they have to bend the plot backwards to do so. Like thrusting him to sleep and tossing him back into the chamber of waking through shenanigans.
Damn, I completely forgot about that promise! Now I am expecting this too

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think i know what role kairi i think riku will be killed this will will lead sora to start to go into the darkness because his best friend been killed then kairi will try to bring sora back into the light after all kairi is sora light and like somebody already kairi is the glue to hold the trio toghter if something happen to one of them kairi she will amend it

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
i think i know what role kairi i think riku will be killed this will will lead sora to start to go into the darkness because his best friend been killed then kairi will try to bring sora back into the light after all kairi is sora light and like somebody already kairi is the glue to hold the trio toghter if something happen to one of them kairi she will amend it

I highly doubt they would kill anyone from the main bunch. This is KH, hope always wins in the end and no one actually dies permanently. And I really hope SRK won't be separated again, we've been through that plot many times enough already, just let them work together for once. For once the setting isn't "look for Riku and/or Kairi", and it shouldn't go back to that. There's already enough going on with the plot, saving TAV, whatever is going on with the whole Chi cast etc. so adding too much drama between SRK sounds unnecessary to me.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I highly doubt they would kill anyone from the main bunch. This is KH, hope always wins in the end and no one actually dies permanently. And I really hope SRK won't be separated again, we've been through that plot many times enough already, just let them work together for once. For once the setting isn't "look for Riku and/or Kairi", and it shouldn't go back to that. There's already enough going on with the plot, saving TAV, whatever is going on with the whole Chi cast etc. so adding too much drama between SRK sounds unnecessary to me.
erques is dead and not all the time hope will win i mean the prophecy will happen trust me i dont want riku or any of srk trio to die but i think it will happen

Precursor Mar

erques is dead and not all the time hope will win i mean the prophecy will happen trust me i dont want riku or any of srk trio to die but i think it will happen

Dude, Eraqus was just a side character that appeared in, what, two or three scenes? Being voiced by Mark Hamill was the most memorable thing about him.

Hirokey123

Awards
Eraqus probably isn't dead the game heavily implies he escaped death by having his heart transfer into Terra at the last moment.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Dude, Eraqus was just a side character that appeared in, what, two or three scenes? Being voiced by Mark Hamill was the most memorable thing about him.

Are you serious? Eraqus is Xehanort's rival, and one of the first characters we've seen in KH3.

Also, guys, he's not dead. Xehanort almost explicitly states that Eraqus's heart is in Terra. We see it happen when Eraqus collapses into Terra and his body fades into dust, but his heart is nowhere to be seen.

EDIT: damn it, hirokey

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Eraqus probably isn't dead the game heavily implies he escaped death by having his heart transfer into Terra at the last moment.
does it matter though he was still kiled look all i am saying is dpnt be surpise if someone like riku dies

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Riku isn't going to die. Sora's got super heart magic powers and would probably break the laws of time travel or use Kingdom Hearts to bring him back lol.

Eraqus was different, mainly because older parental/mentor figures are easy death fodder in media. He's coming back anyways.

I mean I totally expect somebody to die but it isn't going to be Riku.

Muke

whatever
Awards
does it matter though he was still kiled look all i am saying is dpnt be surpise if someone like riku dies
No, you shouldn't be surprised if someone like Riku doesn't die. I just don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back