• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Final Fantasy XV - September 2016 - Film, Anime, and more!

When did they say that launches again? I definitely am gonna make this my new bathroom game.
It will launch before September 30th 2016.

ncjYaNL.png

tixG0HL.png

g4zs1WK.png

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com

I heard from the staff that they will try and open back up pre-orders on the Ultimate Edition within a month or two. So fear not friends, we can get another shot! Just make sure to sub to that waiting list.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

I heard from the staff that they will try and open back up pre-orders on the Ultimate Edition within a month or two. So fear not friends, we can get another shot! Just make sure to sub to that waiting list.

Oh shit, really? I'll go hit the waiting list right now then and just cancel my other one later if thats the case.

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com

Yeah! An item on the waiting list doesn't necessarily mean they're sold out completely. Which honestly I doubted all 30,000 copies would be gone like lightning. They're just reserving the rest of the copies until later. I don't blame them though since their website service got blasted pretty bad. There's also the chance that many humble people who accidentally ordered twice because of the delays might drop their duplicates (except scalpers *cough*).

Sdog

Awards

Also, anyone else notice the little girl with Noct and the bros at one point during the trailer? http://anheiressofasoldier.tumblr.com/post/142040727600/tagrberry-okay-so-i-was-poking-around-in-the

She kinda reminds me of Cater from Type 0

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Luna was pretty goddamn curvy in one shot of that trailer. I likes it. I likes it a lot. The booty will help immerse me into the expanding world of FFXV, and more relate to Noctis in his quest to court this fine young bootyqueen.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

It will launch before September 30th 2016.

Alright, gotcha. I couldn't remember, or find, if they gave out a date for it yet

Where did you hear this?? I'm already on the waiting list as a backup, but I'm still waiting to hear back from them since this morning. I still have the 50 cent charge from when I tried ordering, which clearly means something went through, but nothing else. But if that's true, I may have a second chance if my order last night didn't work.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

Joined the waiting list, yay.

Also, just finished the Platinum Demo. Wow, that may have been one of the most enjoyable demo experiences I've had in a long time. It's definitely felt like I was playing a very Kingdom Hearts-esque game, and it almost gave me a weird feeling of nostalgia. The music, the,l environments, the enemies, hell, even the combat felt slightly similar as child Noct. I even found myself pressing circle more so than I did holding it just out of habit for games like this.

I think the thing that (oddly) gave me the biggest Kingdom Hearts feel was in the toy section when I ran up and smacked a ball with the sword. The way the ball just launched into the air quickly and slowly made its way down felt so freaking similar to that ball minigame in Twilight Town in Kingdom Hearts II.

Sdog

Awards

Alright, gotcha. I couldn't remember, or find, if they gave out a date for it yet

Where did you hear this?? I'm already on the waiting list as a backup, but I'm still waiting to hear back from them since this morning. I still have the 50 cent charge from when I tried ordering, which clearly means something went through, but nothing else. But if that's true, I may have a second chance if my order last night didn't work.

I think if you got the charge you should be good. They just probably haven't gone through all the orders yet.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Also, just finished the Platinum Demo. Wow, that may have been one of the most enjoyable demo experiences I've had in a long time. It's definitely felt like I was playing a very Kingdom Hearts-esque game, and it almost gave me a weird feeling of nostalgia. The music, the,l environments, the enemies, hell, even the combat felt slightly similar as child Noct. I even found myself pressing circle more so than I did holding it just out of habit for games like this.

I think the thing that (oddly) gave me the biggest Kingdom Hearts feel was in the toy section when I ran up and smacked a ball with the sword. The way the ball just launched into the air quickly and slowly made its way down felt so freaking similar to that ball minigame in Twilight Town in Kingdom Hearts II.

I'm excited to give it a run through sometime then. I downloaded it last night, should be done by now I would assume, don't have the fastest internet but 4 gigs isn't too much

I think if you got the charge you should be good. They just probably haven't gone through all the orders yet.

That's what the internet keeps telling me, but I don't have anything other than that. I never reached a thank you for ordering page or received an email or anything. So I'm being cautious about it and keeping expectations low, I don't wanna be even more let down should the worst happen.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

Luna was pretty goddamn curvy in one shot of that trailer. I likes it. I likes it a lot. The booty will help immerse me into the expanding world of FFXV, and more relate to Noctis in his quest to court this fine young bootyqueen.

Someone shares my impression, that's good. No homo, Lunafreya, but you look fiiiiine

Sdog

Awards

I'm excited to give it a run through sometime then. I downloaded it last night, should be done by now I would assume, don't have the fastest internet but 4 gigs isn't too much

That's what the internet keeps telling me, but I don't have anything other than that. I never reached a thank you for ordering page or received an email or anything. So I'm being cautious about it and keeping expectations low, I don't wanna be even more let down should the worst happen.

I didn't get my email confirmation until just 5 hours ago. As oppposed to Spock or some others got theirs 6 hours plus before me. You could just be at the tail end of em. =p I'm pulling for ya!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

This person understands the battle system!

[video=youtube;74yhOh1jzyc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74yhOh1jzyc[/video]

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Same exact feeling. That section where you're tiny Noctis running around that hardwood floor room gave me Kingdom Hearts nostalgia. My first thought was that this is what a Toy Story world would feel like in KH3 and now I want a Toy Story world more than ever because that was a hoot running around being tiny in the demo.

I also have not had this much fun playing a demo since the demo that was released before Sly 2 came out. I played that demo so many times before that game came out, and I've already played through the Platinum demo several times simply out of enjoyment. The soundtrack, the visuals, the atmosphere, the much more fluid and refined combat, etc. It's all so much fun and it made me so excited for the full game. Definitely need some improvements, though. Namely the camera and the jaggies of the hair. Noctis' hair, particularly his eyelashes, looked SO friggin jaggy and strange. Hopefully they can smooth out the hair, cause I remember having the same thought about the hair graphics in Duscae as well.

This person understands the battle system!

[video=youtube;74yhOh1jzyc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74yhOh1jzyc[/video]

Wow, what the hell? Guess I need to play it again, because I didn't know you could do half of the stuff in that video.

EchoFringe49

[video=youtube;GFjQb38hhyE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFjQb38hhyE&list=PL6vLnPnyWpJs4W0C74YFJZc3YowAjfmlD&index=1[/video]
this track is so good and felt completely different to anything i've heard from this game thus far. Yoko really is one of the GOAT game composers

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Honestly I don't exactly believe Sakaguchi's words were his own but I think he likes Tabata well enough and Sakaguchi's old vision for Square back in the days of TSW aligns with what Tabata is doing.

Technically some of what Nomura was doing and building before...y'know. The film went into development when Nomura was director...and he wanted a multimedia expansion for FFXV... :\

It's like Tabata is doing what Sakaguchi was trying to do, but better. xP

And I hope Nomura gets another chance to direct another mainline Final Fantasy game. :<

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Nomura's said a few times that he hated the pressure of directing 15, he said that he's not interested in directing another main installment again

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

[video=youtube;GFjQb38hhyE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFjQb38hhyE&list=PL6vLnPnWpJs4W0C74YFJZc3YowAjfmlD&index=1[/video]
this track is so good and felt completely different to anything i've heard from this game thus far. Yoko really is one of the GOAT game composers
Had this in repeat for so long now.Hoping for a lot more tracks like this.

Back