• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Big Hero 6 confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 3!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I noticed Sora is still wearing his KH2 clothes. Do you think his new will be THAT far in the game? Or is that just and artists rendition? I doubt they'd portray him in his old clothes when they've already released the new ones.

What? He's in his KH3 clothes. You can count the buttons on him.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Just kinda curious, but what kinda soundtrack you would like to this world to have? I listened few of the songs since it`s has been awhile since I saw the movie, and the soundtrack of BH6 contains an interesting blend of different things. There are traditional Japanese instruments, techno/electric music which kinda resonates with the robotics and modern feel of the setting and etc.... Also some heavier rock songs, but which have a positive feeling in them. I would really like to hear a some sort of mix of Top of the of World(pretty sure it is not gonna happen, but oh well you can always dream), when you are flying on Baymax on the skies of the city. It would be really cool. I am really interested to see what Shimomura does with this movies soundtrack, and turns it to KH like. I would also like to hear Ishimotos take on some of the heavier songs.

jahob000

I couldn't stop flailing my arms around like some deranged bird when I saw this. I was all giddy. This is gonna be so exciting! I can't handle it all. I think I may just pop!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I really, really like the direction this game is taking so far. While shifting elements of the original plot (KHI) was more intuitive than copy + pasting the source material (KHII), I'm pleased to hear they have written original scenarios (or maybe it borrows plot points being used for the BH6 sequel) - at least it takes place after the events of the film.

It's excellent that they will embellish long-standing KH themes of friendship and light/dark to further with the world they have chosen. #relevance

Also, YAY for this world!

namine_ftw

Just kinda curious, but what kinda soundtrack you would like to this world to have? I listened few of the songs since it`s has been awhile since I saw the movie, and the soundtrack of BH6 contains an interesting blend of different things. There are traditional Japanese instruments, techno/electric music which kinda resonates with the robotics and modern feel of the setting and etc.... Also some heavier rock songs, but which have a positive feeling in them. I would really like to hear a some sort of mix of Top of the of World(pretty sure it is not gonna happen, but oh well you can always dream), when you are flying on Baymax on the skies of the city. It would be really cool. I am really interested to see what Shimomura does with this movies soundtrack, and turns it to KH like. I would also like to hear Ishimotos take on some of the heavier songs.

On youtube Blue Nocturne made this really cool field and minigame theme for a Big Hero 6 world. His sounded techno-ish and awesome.

I'm looking forward to see what Shinomura comes up with in KH3!

Anagram

Banned
I wonder how empty the world will be. KH isn't the best known for NPC love.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Huh, I guess he is then. I'm completely colorblind so some colors for me look different, so I do my best to discern them based on what I am seeing, and his darkened red in that background made it look black to me.

Ah, that makes sense. I don't know if you know about this: https://www.ryobi-sol.co.jp/visolve/en/

I have a friend who uses it for color correction.

MasterZero

I honestly felt that Youkai was a really weak villain as far as Disney villains go, and why retread to a villain whose story is done? Considering this is post-movie, I don't think they could make any logical explanation for Callahan appearing either as a supporting character or antagonist especially considering his storyline was 100% all about Abigail and she's already been rescued from the pocket of space she was sleep in.

Youkai's abilities were only due to Hiro's invention, and so if anybody was to figure out a way to defeat Dark Baymax, it'd be Hiro.
I agree that Yokai was a fairly weaker villain than I had hoped. That said, I can see Evil Baymax using the nanobots to create copies of Yokai to mess with Hiro and any other BH6 characters' heads. Maybe even a copy of Tadashi. Just a thought.

Sdog

Awards
Well if we`re lucky, we may get one or two NPCs for each area of the city

O lord... I've been too hyped up about the BH6 announcement and forgot about the most important thing for it... a city with people...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I agree that Yokai was a fairly weaker villain than I had hoped. That said, I can see Evil Baymax using the nanobots to create copies of Yokai to mess with Hiro and any other BH6 characters' heads. Maybe even a copy of Tadashi. Just a thought.

Now that I wouldn't mind. And any use of Tadashi's image for evil is even more perfect!

I wonder how empty the world will be. KH isn't the best known for NPC love.

Well if we`re lucky, we may get one or two NPCs for each area of the city

O lord... I've been too hyped up about the BH6 announcement and forgot about the most important thing for it... a city with people...

Y'all making me sad. Have hope! Disney won't let them leave the worlds devoid of life...;~; *believes*

Sdog

Awards
Y'all making me sad. Have hope! Disney won't let them leave the worlds devoid of life...;~; *believes*

Ahhhh yes, I can see it now!

San-Fransokyo-Neighborhood-Big-Hero-6.jpg

=p

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I am thinking everything positive for this world.

all I really want is.......

BAYMAX

BAYMAX

BAYMAX

My favorite thing in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back