• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Isa or Saix, who attacked Lea?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seighart

Awards
I know I usually over exaggerate things, but this had been on my mind for a while and wanted other people's opinion.

When Lea rescued Sora from being seeded, he was attacked by his old friend, but from which time, before or after he became complete? I noticed the people that weren't from their original timeline has this "burning" affect as if they crisping away. I don't remember seeing that around some of the people that were seated. That's not my main point though. When his face was shown, Saix still had that X etched on his face. Does that mean it's Saix and not Isa? It would seem simple to say yeah because everyone returning whole looked like who they were before they died. Everyone except Lea that is. Lea is the only one that came back with a noticeable difference, he no longer has those purple tear drop/diamond things below his eyes.

He even came to that conclusion as well. When he returns in radiant garden along with the others, he goes to the window and examines his face.

Or is simply a design over look?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, Xigbar was back to being Braig(I think) and he had his scars, so it makes sense that Isa would keep a large scar

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The DDD character bio calls him Saix:

BQz6bKhCAAAgkGa.jpg

Whether that means who we saw is called Saix because he's still a Nobody or if he's called Saix out of allegiance to Xehanort, is unclear.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The main question though I would ask is does it even matter?
Unlike with Naminé and Kairi or Roxas and Sora, there is close to no difference between Saix and Isa (or Xigbar and Braig for that matter).

According to the DDD Ultimania the only people confirmed to have time-travelled are Young Xehanort, Ansem SoD and Xemnas, and all the seekers teleported away in the same manner at the end, including Xigbar, Saix and MX himself, so by the visuals of their teleportation we cannot say who was from the past and who not.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The main question though I would ask is does it even matter?
If it turned out that Saix and Xigbar were really their Nobody selves, then yes it would matter because it would open the possibility that they would also have their Somebody selves running around, possibly as part of the 13 Darknesses.

According to the DDD Ultimania the only people confirmed to have time-travelled are Young Xehanort, Ansem SoD and Xemnas, and all the seekers teleported away in the same manner at the end, including Xigbar, Saix and MX himself, so by the visuals of their teleportation we cannot say who was from the past and who not.
Exactly, which is why it's unclear if they're Somebodies or Nobodies. The character bios made a point of calling them by their Nobody names for a reason, we just don't know what that reason is yet.

Seighart

Awards
If it turned out that Saix and Xigbar were really their Nobody selves, then yes it would matter because it would open the possibility that they would also have their Somebody selves running around, possibly as part of the 13 Darknesses.

Exactly, which is why it's unclear if they're Somebodies or Nobodies. The character bios made a point of calling them by their Nobody names for a reason, we just don't know what that reason is yet.

This is why I'm bringing it up. If they were indeed somebodies, why do they look the same as the nobodies? I'd assume they would look even further norted. Braig has been norted damn near 10 years and still looks the same if not a little older when Xigbar shows himself. If they were the nobodies, there would be no need to have the original beings (imo) other than having two identical beings looking norted.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
i think that isa and braig are in their human forms. the reason they still go by their nobody names is to show their loyalty to xehanort

Seighart

Awards
Yeah that would seem to be the best way to explain the names, but I just want to know why Lea returned without the markings, and showed change, while Xigbar and Saix haven't.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah that would seem to be the best way to explain the names, but I just want to know why Lea returned without the markings, and showed change, while Xigbar and Saix haven't.

What parts of Xigbar and Saix were you expecting to change? I mean, we aren't sure if anything changed about them when they became Nobodies to change back do we?

Seighart

Awards
What parts of Xigbar and Saix were you expecting to change? I mean, we aren't sure if anything changed about them when they became Nobodies to change back do we?

I wasnt expecting a change. I was simply noting that there was a noticeable change between Axel and Lea. My point is that, if that change was indeed because of Lea being reborn, then that could be a possible way to determine if they are their nobodies or somebodies. From what I can see, there are some physical differences between the nobody and somebody with some people, namely Braig/Xigbar, Zexion/Ienzo, and Axel/Lea. Strictly naming from the top of my head.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Well little tear markings on Axels cheeks aren't exactly the same thing as legitimate scars on the body which Xigbar and Siax have.
And since a nobody is the body+soul of a somebody I wouldn't think it's to out of the question that they retain them if they reform.

Plus I wouldn't use Xigbar's scars as a way of telling since he gained his from Terra when he was human.

Seighart

Awards
Well little tear markings on Axels cheeks aren't exactly the same thing as legitimate scars on the body which Xigbar and Siax have.
And since a nobody is the body+soul of a somebody I wouldn't think it's to out of the question that they retain them if they reform.

Plus I wouldn't use Xigbar's scars as a way of telling since he gained his from Terra when he was human.

I wasn't referring to that either. He always seemed skinnier to me. Due to age or nort, idk. Braig has been norted since BBS, yet he hasn't developed more in that area. Xigbar, gained a new heart, so I assume the process had started from scratch with him. Braig and Xigbar have minor differences face-to-face.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I wasn't referring to that either. He always seemed skinnier to me. Due to age or nort, idk. Braig has been norted since BBS, yet he hasn't developed more in that area. Xigbar, gained a new heart, so I assume the process had started from scratch with him. Braig and Xigbar have minor differences face-to-face.
Actually if you notice Axel is skinner in the face as well when compared to Lea.
Even if he formed a new nort heart he still saw himself as he was when he became a nobody, even if it was a lie to the others xigbar still thought of himself as the person he always was, so there wouldn't be much changes beyond the ones becoming a nort would add or the slight differences to the body that nobodies have (like being skinner or axels cheek marks).

Seighart

Awards
Actually if you notice Axel is skinner in the face as well when compared to Lea.
Even if he formed a new nort heart he still saw himself as he was when he became a nobody, even if it was a lie to the others xigbar still thought of himself as the person he always was, so there wouldn't be much changes beyond the ones becoming a nort would add or the slight differences to the body that nobodies have (like being skinner or axels cheek marks).

And while I can agree on most of this, it brings me to my confusion. Why have these differences?

Gram

Banned
Awards
And while I can agree on most of this, it brings me to my confusion. Why have these differences?
It's never said WHY the differences exist only that the nobodies will vary slightly from the somebody in some way. One could say it's a way of telling them apart but the differences are usually so minimal in the case of humanoid nobodies like the org that's not to likely.
I've come to think the differences may be more of the result of actually becoming a nobody, think of it as side effect.

Seighart

Awards
It's never said WHY the differences exist only that the nobodies will vary slightly from the somebody in some way. One could say it's a way of telling them apart but the differences are usually so minimal in the case of humanoid nobodies like the org that's not to likely.
I've come to think the differences may be more of the result of actually becoming a nobody, think of it as side effect.

Well yeah I wanted someone else's view.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

So you're proposing a possible "twin"-situation in the thirteen darknesses with both Isa and Saix as well as Braig and Xigbar around? Oh gosh, when I imagine Braig and Xigbar going on with their trolling at the same time <__<.
Knowing Nomura and his twists I won't rule out that even this is possible, but all in all I'll call it unlikely for now.

Yeah, I guess that's another of those deliberately kept mysteries, although when you hear Xigbar talk during DDD it seems that at least for him it doesn't matter.

I wasnt expecting a change. I was simply noting that there was a noticeable change between Axel and Lea. My point is that, if that change was indeed because of Lea being reborn, then that could be a possible way to determine if they are their nobodies or somebodies. From what I can see, there are some physical differences between the nobody and somebody with some people, namely Braig/Xigbar, Zexion/Ienzo, and Axel/Lea. Strictly naming from the top of my head.

Noticeable change? The marks on his cheeks are about the only one if I recall correctly, otherwise Lea is indistinguishable from Axel, especially since he also wears the black coat. That Nobodies can have slight differences from their original personas does not mean that they must have it. There is for example no difference between Zexion and reborn Ienzo except the clothing and Aeleus also looks not any different from Lexaeus.

Seighart

Awards
So you're proposing a possible "twin"-situation in the thirteen darknesses with both Isa and Saix as well as Braig and Xigbar around? Oh gosh, when I imagine Braig and Xigbar going on with their trolling at the same time <__<.
Knowing Nomura and his twists I won't rule out that even this is possible, but all in all I'll call it unlikely for now.

Yeah, I guess that's another of those deliberately kept mysteries, although when you hear Xigbar talk during DDD it seems that at least for him it doesn't matter.

Noticeable change? The marks on his cheeks are about the only one if I recall correctly, otherwise Lea is indistinguishable from Axel, especially since he also wears the black coat. That Nobodies can have slight differences from their original personas does not mean that they must have it. There is for example no difference between Zexion and reborn Ienzo except the clothing and Aeleus also looks not any different from Lexaeus.

I'm saying that if there ARE differences, it would suggest that there is a reason for them beyond just being able to distinguish who is who. It's too distinguish who is who, and who is when.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
im with sephiroth. having two versions of isa and braig around would be kind of asinine and redundant

Gram

Banned
Awards
im with sephiroth. having two versions of isa and braig around would be kind of asinine and redundant
Agreed, since most the old org was essentially the same as they was while human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back