• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Japan Expo 2013 Coverage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Do I see "many belts" there even on Nomura's own outfit? *ggg*

Anyhow, it's interesting to see that he attends an event in Europe personally, considering how much he usually wants to avoid such events.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Well an hd remaster is coming out and kh3 was announced. I guess he wants some overseas opinons.

Also he got a hair cut.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Nomura's conference isn't going to be streamed like the Final Fantasy event was.

Apparently, he's just talking about Kingdom Hearts 1.5

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Nomura's conference isn't going to be streamed like the Final Fantasy event was.

I'm not that majorly surprised, as HD 2.5 surely gets announced only at TGS.

Despite that, it's in Europe, Europe never got Re: Chain of Memories on top of KH 1: Final Mix, so for us in the EU 1.5 is practically a complete new package that may warrant a bit more Q&A with Nomura.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm not that majorly surprised, as HD 2.5 surely gets announced only at TGS.

Just for the hell of it, I feel like someone should just come right out and be like "So... how about that 2.5?"

I feel like his reaction would be really funny. He'd most likely say some cryptic, ambiguous answer that really wouldn't tell us anything. And then (laugh) of course.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

...okay

at least we don't have to wake up at ungodly hours to watch the stream lol

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Please tell me those aren't the only 2 they are announcing >_< I bet they are but I should really read some of this threads backwards to get my hopes up haha I find it really weird that BbS has had no merchandise, it just don't make no sense (and that sentence was completely correct lol).

It's interesting that we still haven't heard about their Play Arts contest. I half-assumed the winner would freak and take to the internet to brag and show off.

chefdiz19

French fansite KHDestiny just met with Tetsuya Nomura! They will be conducting an interview with him, which will be available soon!

I'm just hoping he can get some rest soon. He was sick at E3 and if I've learned anything from fruits basket it's that fevers are no joke haha

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm just hoping he can get some rest soon. He was sick at E3 and if I've learned anything from fruits basket it's that fevers are no joke haha

Yeah, poor guy was advising everyone in an interview a few months prior to be wary of the weather to avoid sickness, and he himself caught the bug.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Do I see "many belts" there even on Nomura's own outfit? *ggg*

haha that's the first thing I thought of when I saw his outfit. I see where he gets his inspiration from when it comes to designing pants xD

It's interesting that we still haven't heard about their Play Arts contest. I half-assumed the winner would freak and take to the internet to brag and show off.

Honestly, maybe the KH fanbase is just humble but I find that it is rare they "brag" and show off. Heck, the winners of the Nomura signed lithograph I didn't know even received their prize until I saw a photo during E3 when someone took a photo of their "KH collection" which consisted of that and a few keychains. Safe to say I was floored haha

That or the contest is just a lie, like the E3 one for NA with the shirts and posters :(

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
haha that's the first thing I thought of when I saw his outfit. I see where he gets his inspiration from when it comes to designing pants xD

Honestly, maybe the KH fanbase is just humble but I find that it is rare they "brag" and show off. Heck, the winners of the Nomura signed lithograph I didn't know even received their prize until I saw a photo during E3 when someone took a photo of their "KH collection" which consisted of that and a few keychains. Safe to say I was floored haha

That or the contest is just a lie, like the E3 one for NA with the shirts and posters :(

I give them the benefit of the doubt due to layoffs in NA and preparing for Japan Expo in EU.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Credit to KHDestiny for the send they are sending through going on at the Japan Expo right now.
Which is also in the OP.

Inspiration for making KH -HD 1.5- came about during the development of KH III

Bobjam

Awards
Which is also in the OP.

Inspiration for making KH -HD 1.5- came about during the development of KH III

Ah your feed in the OP I did not even look at. Nice ^^ some awesome info coming in now.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
BOfsigDCAAAaEO_.jpg:large

I want his t-shirt. O.O

From KHDestiny's twitter

Santiago

What ever happened to that "other surprises" that awaited us on the SE schedule for Japan Expo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back