• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Japan Expo 2013 Coverage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
French fansite KHDestiny just met with Tetsuya Nomura! They will be conducting an interview with him, which will be available soon!

Nomura%20Japan%20Expo.jpg

Tetsuya Nomura wearing a Kurt Cobain shirt just <3

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Kh Destiny has a video.

Never mind I can't read today,

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It seems like that would be mickey's Halloween town design.

I think if Mickey were in Halloweentown, they wouldn't give him an outfit that is pretty much already what Donald is. I mean, Goofy's like Frankenstein or a zombie, Donald is a mummy already, I would think Mickey would be some other ghoul (I always saw him as a vampire).

I wasn't expecting any new news at the conference so I can't say I'm disappointed, since I'm not ^_^ Nice to see Nomura making so many appearances as of late :D

P.S. Nomura signing autographs?!?!? CAN SOMEONE KILL ME NOW!!!!! No way! I refuse to believe that, I would camp outside for a week or more for that PLEASE do something like that in the US one day. Ugh! Why couldn't NYCC be a huge convention, I doubt Nomura will go there :(

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
P.S. Nomura signing autographs?!?!? CAN SOMEONE KILL ME NOW!!!!! No way! I refuse to believe that, I would camp outside for a week or more for that PLEASE do something like that in the US one day. Ugh! Why couldn't NYCC be a huge convention, I doubt Nomura will go there :(
551d943cd4a411e2a2ab22000a1fb84b_7.jpg

you're welcome

chefdiz19

It's really nice to see him. With all of the news, game play, and discussion, I tend to forget that Mr. Nomura is the one that has made it all possible and if I were to meet any-one person in my life it would be him. I've been playing the KH series since the first game came out in 2002 when I was in the second grade and have grown with it. While it would probably sound weird to most people I know, This series has definitely shaped my personality/outlook/humor/ and overall-self. I'm assuming most on here know what I mean. It has also supplied me with 1143+ hours of entertainment and adventure. And I feel kinda bad for those people who write it off as a kids game and aren't aware that BBS is probably the saddest game I will probably ever play, or that this series has the most complex story and characters/character ties I've ever seen. I can't wait to relive this series again with the remix's and then see what Mr. Nomura has to offer us with KH III. Whether we Kingdom Hearts fans would choose to end our adventures with sand between our toes on Destiny Islands or enjoying some sea-salt ice cream on a clock tower watching the sunset. I'd like to thank him for making me who I am, and supplying me/ all of us with what is my favorite thing in my life. :)

kupo1121

Awards
551d943cd4a411e2a2ab22000a1fb84b_7.jpg

you're welcome

tumblr_ml6gjfdpdP1r8s9oho1_500.gif

Where were those from?!?!?? I'm scouring Google as fast as I can for any info on that session (just to know how it was conducted) and I'm getting nowhere.

I cannot even believe I'm looking at them...the most beautiful piece of paper I've ever seen in my life, that's for sure haha xD

P.S.

BOg0GmECcAAHYlG.jpg:large

OHHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! If that keyblade is the raffle prize, I'm flying out to Japan Expo right now and raiding that place, taking the keyblade and running jk I cannot even...I'm done...I'm done...I'm just...no...done...gone...dead. x_______x

EDIT2: That keyblade is being taken home by a very lucky staff member of KHDestiny. They deserve it after bringing us the up to date Japan expo news :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No, that person made that keyblade and had it signed.

Where were those from?!?!?? I'm scouring Google as fast as I can for any info on that session (just to know how it was conducted) and I'm getting nowhere.
You could just ask.

There was 100 spots, and those 100 stood in line while Nomura sat behind a desk. One by one they went up to him and got something signed.

kupo1121

Awards
No, that person made that keyblade and had it signed.

That person...is a genious lol xD Good job to them, that is a beautiful keyblade and a lot of stuff signed. I'm so curious how they ever managed to get that The Grid Sora figure since it isn't out yet...

You could just ask.

There was 100 spots, and those 100 stood in line while Nomura sat behind a desk. One by one they went up to him and got something signed.

I was unaware someone on KHi went or you knew someone that went (since you make it sound like you know how it went down, which is good) and that second part is just obvious lol I should have been more specific, but the reason I asked was because some autograph sessions involve the person autographing all these papers prior to the session and then not showing up and them just handing out the pieces of paper to those in line. Anyways:

- Did Nomura allow them to sign anything else (did he sign a lot of things and then give them that photo you posted earlier as well)?
- Were they allowed to take photos with him or ask him any questions (with a translator there obviously)?
- Were they allowed to pose with him and take photos or was there not enough time?
- How long did the session last?
- Did he try to rush people out of there (or did the security try to)?
- Was the line organized and how were the 100 decided, was it just whoever got there first? If so, did anyone notice that a lot of people got turned away after the 100?

Just a few question, I'll probably think of more since I've never heard of Nomura having an autograph session...ever! :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I was unaware someone on KHi went or you knew someone that went (since you make it sound like you know how it went down, which is good)
No. I just used my brain.

and that second part is just obvious lol I should have been more specific, but the reason I asked was because some autograph session involve the person autographing all these papers prior to the session and then not showing up and them just handing out the pieces of paper to those in line.
Does this answer your question?
96f7c2c2e68511e29c6822000a1f9688_7.jpg

- Did Nomura allow them to sign anything else (did he sign a lot of things and then give them that photo you posted earlier as well)?
I guess it was just the paper, and he only signed the Keyblade because they personally met up with him.

- Were they allowed to take photos with him or ask him any questions (with a translator there obviously)?
Yes.

- Were they allowed to post with him and take photos or was there not enough time?
Probably not enough time for photo opportunities.

- How long did the session last?
It's only 100 people so maybe half an hour - 45 minutes?

- Did he try to rush people out of there (or did the security try to)?
ionno.

- Was the line organized and how were the 100 decided, was it just whoever got there first?
I guess it was first come first serve.

kupo1121

Awards
No. I just used my brain.

I don't understand where that insult came from but either way, I just stated that at some autograph sessions in the past, the person was not even in attendance and they merely handed out papers so how could I know whether or not "100 people lined up and got something signed by him one by one." There is a difference between "using your brain" and "making a wild guess."

Does this answer your question?
96f7c2c2e68511e29c6822000a1f9688_7.jpg

That does answer my question, thank you :) Thank you for all the other answer as well Chaser, somehow it seems like you found a lot of photos I didn't, which is very helpful.

ionno.

I guess it was first come first serve.

and these are some questions I couldn't have just asked as you said, which is why I looked on Google and different Twitter accounts, etc. but it doesn't look like there is any luck at the moment ^_^

kupo1121

Awards

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Mine hasn't arrived either...according to the site I preordered it from (TFAW) they aren't getting it until the end of this year -__- Maybe it's the US release, IDK.
update:just got him.
NKCkyfk.jpg

He's awesome. I'm glad I finally got it. Almost makes up for the fact that I missed the KH2 figures... Almost

kupo1121

Awards
update:just got him.
NKCkyfk.jpg

He's awesome. I'm glad I finally got it. Almost makes up for the fact that I missed the KH2 figures... Almost

Mind if I ask where you got him? TFAW just e-mailed me today that all The Grid orders got cancelled since apparently they are no longer getting them -__- However, I found a few places that sell them for around $50ish and I think I'm just gonna go for those prices (since TFAW had it for $55 anyways) but if I can find them for cheaper I'd definitely go for them ^_^ Your figures looks awesome btw!

Mind if I ask where you got him? TFAW just e-mailed me today that all The Grid orders got cancelled since apparently they are no longer getting them -__- However, I found a few places that sell them for around $50ish and I think I'm just gonna go for those prices (since TFAW had it for $55 anyways) but if I can find them for cheaper I'd definitely go for them ^_^ Your figures looks awesome btw!
No problem. I found one on amazon for $50 plus shipping. New seller, had one of everything he was selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back