• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III E3 2013 Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 E3 Trailer!

Wow the first person ive seen who didnt like the new look. What specifically didnt you like if you dont mind me asking

I'm not a big of it either tbh. It makes the characters look too doll like. Which I guess is what they're kind of going for but I don't like the plasticy look they have sometimes.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
I seriously tuned into the live-stream just as Versus finished, saw the KH3 E3 tralier, shat bricks and started to hyperventilate. though to be honest i think a lot of us were trying to slap ourselves. I am still in disbelief what i have just watched. tried to post something here after i saw it but the second i clicked *post* KHI just died

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 E3 Trailer!

I can't believe they are finally using such stunning graphics.
Considering what standard graphics this generation is capable of if developers actually bother (let alone adding effects), KH3 doesn't look all that impressive. Certainly it's a huge step up on the previous games in the series, but not when compared with other current games. Besides, the graphical fidelity and particulars of KH3's art style will almost certainly change between what we see now and when the game is released.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
I'm not really a huge fan of how sora looks now but my feelings remain the same:

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

ps4 + kh3 bundle here i comeeee

Phantom Knight

At first I thought this was going to be a 1.5 trailer. The fact that it's actually III is SO FREAKING AWESOME.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm not a big fan, like how I wasn't a fan of how Ratchet and Clank looked like this, but I will grow to accept it :)

I'm also not a huge fan. The colors are my biggest problem but I think that can be changed, it almost makes it hard for the eyes because the colors are way too vibrant and I feel like one step up would be all neon. The textures make everyone look so smooth and with no detail underneath it that it comes off unfinished to me.

However, in the end I don't mind too much given it's KH3.

What I'm dying to know is if the PS4 will be able to play PS2 and 3 games? I want to get 1.5 Remix, but if I can't play it...

The PS4 isn't backwards compatible I believe.

At first I thought this was going to be a 1.5 trailer. The fact that it's actually III is SO FREAKING AWESOME.

Exactly what happened to me. As soon as it got past Days (the last in the 1.5 collection) I began to go blank and my mind didn't know exactly what was about to happen.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Never in all my life have I been more glad that our fandom was wrong! KHIII! It's too good to be true! And in my mind, everything is freaking perfect! Nothing can bring me down about this now. And if I AM dreaming, I will happily stay in the Realm of Sleep forever.

And... I know this is just a teaser, and shouldn't be considered canon in the least, but did Aqua somehow get to Destiny Islands by someone other than Sora? He picks up Master Keeper, after all, and inspects it curiously. Maybe it's a hint that there will be sections broke up into missions in the game? Like, maybe Riku went to get her?

Also, the scenes in this put the 3D intro and the thousand Heartless battle to shame. Kingdom Hearts is bringing it, people! And I will accordingly buy a PS4 the day they go on market to keep up with the vibe it's bringing down. :D :D :D We've survived the twilight, people! (FFXIII references ftw) :) :) :) Only dawn can follow now!

belleaurora

This is such awesome and, for me, unexpected news as much as I've wanted this confirmed for years now.
Hope this means we'll also be receiving a new opening song by Utada. I love Simple and Clean/Hikari and Sanctuary/Passion but it's time for a new song to draw this epic saga to it's conclusion!

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I'm super exited about this and really glad they put this trailer together to announce it. even if it just shows some very early concepts. The art style is amazing, maybe if it was a bit less pastel-colored, but's that's to see.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Man, this site changed. It's so different. Kind of like the new trailer compared to the rest of the series.
It kind of reminds me of the World War Z trailers with the zombies pouring over each other.
But man it's good to see the heartless again. I missed them so much.
And Shadows apparently can fly now. That's different.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
IT'S BEAUTIFUL. I did not expect KH3 to look anything like that. My only gripe is the way the menu and health bars look, but it's still early days and I can get used to it.

Zetsumei

Awards
The PS4 isn't backwards compatible I believe.

PS4 is not backwards compatible, but that's why they are partnering with that Gaikai cloud streaming service. They will offer PS3 games via the cloud network so that you can still play PS3 games on PS4.

Not sure if you will have to buy all your games again or not though.

TheMechanicXYZ

Sora wielding Eraqus's Keyblade?
Only thing that comes to this is that maybe Eraqus's spirit or someone/something chose Sora to save Eraqus's pupils Aqua, Ven, and Terra. Well i don't know about Terra but i'm sure there's a chance to bring him back. It's funny because i brother was listening to Dearly Beloved on Piano, and I just decided to go on Google and look up Kingdom Hearts 3, and there it was. I'm not surprised on the females coming to tears, but hell even the males are about to get a heart attack from this. I was definitely shocked, happy, and surprised for this. When i get my first job, i'm definitely working to get that PS4 and KHIII. This is going to fucking rock.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
This is so awesome that it made me log in just to comment after five years away from this website. This is the greatest day of my gaming life.

Let's just hope the game arrives relatively soon and they don't pull another Versus on us (which was an amazing surprise beforehand as well!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back