• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► First Glimpse at KH 1.5 HD Re:Mix Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Forum member Xig28, who attended Jump Festa this year, was kind enough to take a video of the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Re:Mix trailer. You can view the video by clicking [Read More]

Beautiful, isn't it?

Once again, thank you Xig28 for being so kind to get this footage!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
omg ;A;thank you so much xig28!

xig28

Awards
your welcome. anything for my fellow kh fans! like i said in my video description sorry for the distance i didnt want to be caught. and you can just play simple and clean in the background and it be the same :). and it isnt the whole trailer but i wanted to get the gameplay in at least for people to see

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So gorgeous *u*. I can't wait for the full thing.

Oh, Xig, I can not express how grateful I am for this. You've been amazing. Thank you so much.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I saw Tarzan.

Now people can shut up about OH IS DEEP JUNGLE GOING TO BE IN THERE

xig28

Awards
just a quick question did anyone else attend the event?

Sorarocks93

Awards
Thank you xig28! You're awesome! Now I can't wait for the full thing.

Damn that was a big TV.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
It's pretty evident in certain scenes that the image has been cropped, but I guess that's an acceptable loss considering the improvements that have been made.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Xig28 you are awesome!

That looks so beautiful on a big screen. Can't wait for more, especially some 358/2 Days footage.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks for the video! It looks so pretty :biggrin:

It's pretty evident in certain scenes that the image has been cropped, but I guess that's an acceptable loss considering the improvements that have been made.

Headdesk

I, and few people have said this countless times since this was announces, it is not cropped.

The in-game cutscenes shouldn't be cropped, the CG cutscenes look cropped though. I can't tell for sure of course until I have the game in my hands.

At least they look re-rendered (unlike other collections which have SD cutscenes that look like crap)

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Your the best! It looks really good both the trailer and the quality of your video. Thanks so much.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Headdesk

I, and few people have said this countless times since this was announces, it is not cropped.

Yes, it is. We've seen side by side comparisons showing that it is. But if you have evidence that suggest otherwise, feel free to share. I would be glad if you were right. The cutscenes are definitely cropped, as someone else already mentioned. They were created in 4:3, so no way they re-created them all from scratch to show more. Plus, Square Enix always crops their cutscenes.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The fact that you can switch the voices heavily implies that there will be a very short localization effort, which is always a good thing. Can't wait for the trophies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back